Insurance Agent (Bilingual – Spanish)
Purpose Health, a division of Fluent, is currently growing their team of agents to support our rapidly growing client base. We are looking for agents who are interested in working for a company that will truly take care of its team, and someone who is looking for growth. For the right candidate, this position will be a steppingstone into a leadership role with the company. If you are tired of working in the same old call center environments, and want to work remotely, this is the job for you!
What You’ll Do
- Answering inbound calls, figuring out the needs of the client and selling the proper plans (ACA and Ancillary)
- Completing online applications on behalf of the client
- Inputting all relevant information and client conversations into our CRM
- Participating in morning huddles and team meetings as needed
- Must be a licensed insurance agent in multiple states
- Must have 2023 & 2024 FFM certification
- Proficiency in call center and dialer software
- Previous experience working in a call center, remote a plus
- Fluent in Spanish
Fluent, Inc (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a leader in customer acquisition, leveraging its direct response expertise to drive engagement and power discovery for leading brands. Backed by proprietary data science, Fluent connects data-rich consumers to targeted offers, allowing them to find new opportunities, content, and products that enhance their lives. Established in 2010, and headquartered in New York City, Fluent’s team of experts have invested over $1B in media across its digital media portfolio to build a global audience available through 500+ DSPs, DMPs, online publishers, and programmatic platforms. For more information, visit http://www.fluentco.com/
At Fluent, we like what we do, and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition, we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Hourly Rate Range: $20-$25/HR – The hourly rate range represents the low and high end of the Fluent hourly range for this position. Actual hour rate will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
Candidates may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors seeking personal information. Fluent recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with an @fluentco.com domain. Any outreach by Fluent via other sources (e.g. text, other domains etc) should be ignored.
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b. Candidates may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors seeking personal information. Fluent recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with an @fluentco.com domain. Any outreach by Fluent via other sources (e.g. text, other domains etc) should be ignored.