Inside Sales Representative
Yes Hearing is looking for a Sales Associate to join our team. As a Sales Associate you will be responsible for communicating with potential customers, explaining how Yes Hearing works and can help, and guiding them through the purchasing journey. The role will involve extensive communications with potential customers, and active sales handling of both inbound and outbound leads.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with phone-based sales experience, who is a self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Using a sales-oriented mindset to manage customer requests and help aid customer inbound and outbound leads via phone & email.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with prospects. Engage and form a genuine connection with our customers to keep them excited about their journey to better hearing.
- Develop detailed product knowledge of all hearing aid brands in order to provide the best purchasing options for customers and be able to educate customers on the products and services Yes Hearing offers.
- Develop sales scripts and best practices when engaging directly with the customer.
- Help implement an organizational structure for tracking leads across the sales cycle.
- 2 years+
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- $5,000.00 – $9,000.00 per month
- A minimum of 2 years of sales in a B2C sales-driven environment (previous experience in the hearing industry is a plus!).
- Experience with handling a high volume of inbound sales calls.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and strong communication skills.
- Experience/proficiency in CRM programs such as HubSpot, SalesForce and Google Sheets.
- Comfortable and familiar with working from home and being a self-starter in a sales environment.
- Strong ability to sell products, overcome objections, actively listen, and generate leads when necessary.
- Willing to independently improve the sales process and the customer’s experience.
- Excited to work at a rapidly evolving company to change the broader healthcare landscape.
- Competitive salary and commission opportunities based on sales and conversion metrics.
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off