Information Architect / Data Architect
Journey with us in our mission to pioneer how the world communicates by taking on a key role in strengthening Sinch’s data management capabilities within our newly established Data office. Our primary goal is to establish and implement data management and governance practices across the entire organization. Data architecture is fundamental to data management and a critical component in Sinch’s strategic vision and roadmap.
You will play a key role in shaping the structure and flow of data. This role is less concerned with deep technicalities and more about understanding our business processes to streamline information flows.
- Establishing data architecture artifacts and data management standards and guidelines for Sinch.
- Shape data organization and management through the delivery of data models, data specifications, data definitions, and data flow recommendations.
- Assist in the development of our data catalogue and help recognize data as an asset.
- Work closely with data producers and consumers in the line functions across Sinch, data governance roles and other architects.
- Experience with DCAM, DAMA or other Data Management frameworks.
- Expertise in data architecture which allows you to establish logical data models, write data definitions, data mapping specifications, and design logical data flows.
- Experience collaborating with data owners and stewards to translate their business requirements for development teams.
- It is considered advantageous if you have prior exposure to other Data Management areas, particularly Data Quality management.
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer comprehensive market competitive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy a generous paid time off program. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.