Industrial Engineer – WMS experience only
The Industrial Engineer supports operations to optimize operational performance to achieve desired financial and service results including project management, implementation, Training, go live support and technical support. Must ensure excellent customer relations, as well as engage in high-priority interactions with clients. Additionally, expand and apply standard methodologies, including configure Work Flows for the customers and their businesses. Also, responsible for ensuring a smooth, effective operation of multiple concurrent projects across a diverse client base. This position is fully remote
- Work with Customers developing operation Work Flows for the customers and their businesses
- Develop detailed communication plans and execution to clients to ensure timely status reports and clear communication
- Work within the company to ensure that all operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs
- Prioritize professional service projects by value-add, ROI potential, and impact on technical resources.
- Ensure tight management, customer communications, and expectation setting for customer deployments
- Assures customer SLA’s and other service requirements are achieved
- Provide client support during “Go-Live” of each project, evaluate results, and create “lessons learned”
- Perform various tests on process with help of test cases and prepare documents for same and coordinate with manager to resolve all issues within required timeframe and inform management of any delays.
- Collaborate with development team to design new programs if needed for all client implementation activities and manage all communication with department to resolve all issues
- Perform research on all client issues and document all findings and implement all technical activities needed to support and optimize client operations
- Prepare and maintain all technical and business documents and collaborate with clients and JASCI to provide support to all issues
- Establish all technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all clients and organize all project materials
- Assist clients to monitor all software implementation lifecycle and assist if appropriate customization is needed for a client
- Train client technical staff on all hardware and software issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for same
- 3+ years’ experience in Industrial Engineering, Professional Services, and/or Logistics Operations Professional
- Cloud SaaS deployment model experience Plus
- Project Management Skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business or related field; Masters/MBA is a plus
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and applications in relation to business processes.
- Must show a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Must be familiar with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and have prior experience in implementing new software