Who We Are:
Anvl exists to optimize Safety, Quality, and Operations across Industrial businesses by giving leaders access real-time, trustworthy data to ensure compliance, identify leading indicators, and make proactive, corrective actions towards intelligent continuous improvement.
We need innovative doers to further our mission of becoming the sole digital layer for Manufacturing, Utilities, and Construction to improve compliance, productivity, recordable injury rates, and scrap and containment costs, by delivering instructional content to, and simultaneously extracting rich, contextual data from, frontline workers and supervisors.
Leadership is obsessed with intelligent scale and adding the right people at the right time to improve both the performance and culture at Anvl. Additionally, we are making a substantial impact on the lives and careers of the 2.7 billion deskless workers around the world.
What We Value:
Pioneer Spirit – ask us about it!
What You Will Do:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for driving fast, efficient and delightful onboarding experiences for our mid-size and Enterprise customers. You will handle technical configuration and implementation of customer workflows andl work closely with client-side technical resources to ensure an on-time rollout and a smooth transition post launch. As a trusted resource with tight project management skills, strong product knowledge and deep customer empathy, you’ll partner with your customers to develop project timelines that hit on your customers’ intended business outcomes.
- Rapidly become an Anvl product expert
- Identify and document client requirements and critical success factors and KPIs
- Audit and assess the client processes, people, and systems to see how we can best tailor their workflows (i.e., safety, quality, operational processes) and streamline processes to maximize use of Anvl’s software and advanced analytics capabilities
- Leverage your deep product expertise to share best practices on how your customers can drive value from their investment in Anvl
- Consult with and guide customers as you configure and implement their workflows based on your assessment and the customer’s requests
- Manage project rollout and partner closely with our Training and Support team to ensure a successful and smooth transition to training and ongoing support
- Regularly share product feedback on how we may further our ability to deliver high-quality outcomes
- Report on project status and blockers to implementation leadership during weekly meetings
- Identify expansion opportunities uncovered during Implementation to Sales leadership
- Document customer use cases for our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Build trusted relationships with non-technical field workers and technicians as well as with customer project managers and IT teams
- Minimum 4+ years of customer-facing experience in an implementation or onboarding role or technical account management, training, or support role;
- Minimum 2+ direct experience implementing SaaS products
- BA in Business, or a related field
- Industry domain knowledge of industrial companies, e.g., energy, utilities, field service, construction, manufacturing, etc.
- Technical acumen and experience with diagram software, project management tools and basic html coding
- Experience driving results and outcomes while solving complex business problems
- Project management experience with overseeing many different milestones and seeing them through completion
- Technical curiosity and eagerness to learn all the nuances of the product
- Strong organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience & proficiency in integrating multiple systems and data paths via API
- Willingness to hold themselves accountable to the highest possible level and do the work that matters most
- Experience with a successful startup or small team environment – achieving major results with limited resources
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) plan options
- Coworking membership
- Flexible, remote working environment
- Award winning culture