HSO International – Dynamics 365 UO (AX) Supply Chain Senior Consultant
What is your goal?
To become the best international D365 ERP supply chain, consultant
Work on Dynamics 365 (AX) projects across the globe
Take the next step!
Are you looking for a job where you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a lot of responsibility? Does the combination of business processes and Microsoft technology appeal to you? Take the next step in your career path!
As a Senior ERP Consultant, you will be in charge of your career and personal development with the support of our organisation, working side by side with the customers, making a difference. In a few weeks, you will be ready to step into the exciting world of IT consultancy and business processes supported by the newest Microsoft solutions.
Leading Microsoft Partner
You work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure cloud platform and our unique, industry-specific solutions to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation and design, implement and manage innovative cloud solutions for our customers.
With 200+ colleagues at HSO International, you are a point of contact for companies that understand the big picture and oversee issues of cross-border implementations. You follow the HSO Excellerate methodology to execute projects predictably, delivering high-quality results most efficiently.
- Deliver and implement Dynamics 365 F&O (AX) modules internationally;
- Deliver high-quality business and software application services to clients;
- The creation of high-quality and sustainable client solutions;
- Deliver all consultancy according to the HSO Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan;
- Measure customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- Participation in pre-sales activities as requested;
- Always represent HSO International professionally and positively;
- Advise customers on industries’ best practices proactively rather than passively.
What does that mean for you?
You work with Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, Dynamics 365 and our unique, industry-specific solutions to develop the best strategy for a digital transformation and design, implement and manage innovative cloud solutions for our customers.
We don’t just want you to join HSO International; we want you to stay! We don’t want you to have a job with us; we want you to have a career with us. We are ambitious to continue to be a world-class global implementation company. Our people are ambitious for the company, and they are ambitious for themselves. We’ll hire you not just because of where you’ve been and what you’ve done but where you can go and what you can do in the future.
- You are ambitious and eager to learn;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written; other languages such as French, German, Spanish and Italian are a big plus;
- You have good communication skills and you are creative in solving problems;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are proactive;
- You are customer-oriented, not afraid of taking responsibility and able to work independently;
- You are a team player who can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- You are willing to take an extra challenge to work and travel for international projects all over the world.
- University degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Economics, Business Administration, Production Engineering and Management, Management, Computer Science, Information Science or a comparable education;
- At least 5 to 8 years of ERP consulting experience – Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O or earlier versions of Dynamics AX preferably;
- Experience of at least six large international end-to-end ERP implementations – preferable with intercontinental rollouts;
- Experience as a (lead) senior consultant on at least two international end-to-end ERP implementations;
- Extensive pre-sales experience;
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
This function does (not) suit you!
✓ You are looking for a job where you can grow as quickly as you want.
✓ You believe in “excelling on the job” and you are not afraid of jumping in at the deep end.
✓ You like to contribute to “the bigger picture”, actively engaging with your colleagues and the company to become a valued member of the winning team.
X You prefer a static 9 to 5 job in an office room, preferably with no contact with the customer.
Why should you choose HSO International?
Development and growth
You get a job with plenty of career opportunities with a leading provider of innovative enterprise business solutions and a distinct Microsoft Global Solution Integrator who perceives your motivations, talents and ambitions.
Fun and success
You work in a professional and pleasant working environment with colleagues ready to help each other because success cannot be achieved without cooperation and pleasure!
A good reward
You receive an excellent salary (fixed and variable) and good benefits, such as a leased car, laptop and mobile phone.
Freedom and responsibility
You get a lot of freedom and flexibility to organise your workdays, especially to shape your career.