Heavy/Complex Motor Assessor
Hello Claims provides a purpose built and market leading assess and repair solution. Our client’s portfolios cover multiple categories including passenger vehicles, trucks, machinery, caravans, motor cycles, marine and motor vehicle liability claims. We have offices in Sydney, Coffs Harbour, Sunshine Coast, Cairns and multiple regional areas providing a comprehensive nationwide footprint.
We have been recognised as one of the best businesses at the forefront of innovation and Technology.
- 2021 Insurance Business NZ Service provider of the year
- 2021 Insurance Business 5 Star Insurance Innovators list
- 2022 Insurance Business 5 Star Insurance Technology list
- 2022 Insurance Business NZ 5 Star Insurance Technology list
What we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to accelerate your career in an award winning and growing international company
- Great company culture and a supportive team
- Ongoing support and development from experts who are the best in their field
- Flexible working arrangements including the ability to work remotely
- Partner with customers, clients, repairers, and internal teams to manage assessments
- Leverage best in class technology solutions to assess repairs and then prepare client reports
- Partner with various specialists to drive enhancements to processes, technology and customer/client outcomes
- You enjoy being part of high performing and innovative teams that delivers great customer outcomes and drives results
- You are self driven, able to work autonomously and prioritise effectively
- You are Trade Qualified – Panel beater or mechanic and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a heavy /complex assessment role within Australia
- You have knowledge of the latest repair methodology or have proven your ability to quickly learn new technology, systems and processes.
If you would to be part of the Hello Claims team then email your CV and a cover letter to
email@example.com . You are also welcome to use this email address to ask us any questions you may have about our team or the position. We look forward to hearing from you!