Health applications R&D Manager fluent in English
With experience in applications in the Health software applications, and/or other related technologies, focusing on the software aspects. Additional expertise in the domain of European funded R&D projects will be appreciated.
We currently have a vacancy for a R&D Manager for Health software applications, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert based in Athens, Greece or Luxembourg, working remotely. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a top-rated team of talented individuals with different expertise working collaboratively on common goals. We are looking for a person who is outstanding in responsiveness, integrity and reliability, with excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, as well as strong ability to work in teams for supporting projects funded by the European Commission and national research frameworks. You will be expected to show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility.
- Management and implementation of EC funded IT projects;
- Elaboration of the full suite of document deliverables and reports for R&D projects and business development activities (requirements, conceptual models, specifications, implementation and integration plans, etc.);
- Design, development, and documentation of novel applications, solutions and technologies in Health including AI and Data, ethics, and personalised health services and other related projects;
- Design and implementing next generation health, data and AI technologies.
- University degree in Electrical or Computing Engineering/ Data and AI sciences, preferably with postgraduate qualification at PhD level, focusing on the software development;
- At least 4 years’ experience in working directly with technical teams with proven track record;
- Ideally 2 years’ experience specifically in National or European research programmes in ICT, Data Economy and/or Health;
- Experience and strong background in software design and development, software development lifecycle and ICT project management;
- Experience in the Health, Data and AI domains, with previous research or commercial projects, including patient engagement, interaction, gamification, virtual and augmented reality, UX, IOT, mobile apps especially in terms of upcoming health requirements;
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written and oral;
- Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment;
- Good analytical skills, as well as a proactive attitude towards solving problems.
Extra skills that will be considered as an advantage are:
- Experience in designing H2020/ Horizon Europe proposals and coordinating or implementing relevant projects.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference (HE/11/21).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on a contract basis or on a full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, Vienna, etc.) The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT and telecoms projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, age, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.