Head of Marketing – Remote
- Are you passionate about devising marketing strategies that drive brand awareness and customer engagement?
- Are you enthusiastic about spearheading marketing initiatives aimed at connecting with website creators and empowering them to achieve online success?
- Do you excel in the ever-evolving world of tech and SaaS, leading teams to drive product adoption and revenue growth?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are sure this position will sound super exciting to you.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head of Marketing to define the strategic plan and lead implementation of marketing initiatives for our product portfolio (WP Rocket, Imagify, and RocketCDN for now ).
Keep reading for more details!
Become Our Head of Marketing!
If you are excited about driving user-focused innovation, shaping product strategy, and leading a high-performing team, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
In your role as Head of Marketing, you will lead our Marketing department to maximize revenue growth, drive customer acquisition and retention, and enhance brand awareness for our product portfolio.
You will oversee a team of 5 marketing experts in the fields of SEO content, revenue growth, partnerships, customer experience, and communication.
In this position, you will report directly to the CEO and be a part of the management board, where you will define and share your strategic plans and results.
We all work remotely, and are so curious to know which new country will be added to our distributed team map!
What You Will Be Doing:
Here is a list describing the tasks involved in this position (do you happen to like making lists? So do we!):
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase product awareness, drive user acquisition, and boost customer retention.
- Plan and execute data-driven marketing campaigns, utilizing channels such as content marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing and partnerships.
- Optimize user onboarding experiences and customer journey to enhance user satisfaction and product adoption.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively, ensuring a strong return on investment.
- Lead and mentor a talented marketing team, fostering a culture of creativity and growth.
- Collaborate with our Product team to enhance positioning and messaging, and to align marketing strategies with product roadmaps.
- Continuously analyze market trends, competitor activities, the WordPress ecosystem and user feedback to inform marketing strategies.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, presenting findings and recommendations.
What Do You Need To Excel at This Job:
- Proven International Tech Marketing Expertise: Demonstrated success in marketing SaaS/tech/ecommerce products on a global scale, with a track record of achieving results.
- Effective Communication Skills: Exceptional proficiency in written and verbal communication in English (fluency in French is a valuable bonus ).
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Strong analytical skills, with the capability to gather and interpret data for informed strategic choices.
- Inspiring Leadership: Excellent leadership and team management abilities, with the capacity to inspire, motivate, and empower teams to accomplish ambitious objectives.
- Innovative and Creative Thinking: A creative mindset coupled with a fervor for technology and a drive for innovation.
Do you want to know three other things we appreciate about our candidates?
- A startup mentality
You are a doer, you are adaptable and you like to evolve in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous remote job experience
Slack will be your virtual office, where all the life of the company takes place.
- Involvement in the WordPress community
We support and encourage our teammates to attend and/or speak at WordCamps and volunteer within the community.
What You Should Know About Our Company: WP Media
Founded in 2014 in the beautiful Lyon, France, WP Media is an equal opportunity employer with a distributed team of +35 teammates living around the world.
WP Rocket is the premium caching plugin for WordPress used by +3,500,000 websites worldwide. Our plugin makes sites go at the speed of light in just a few clicks. Imagify is our free image optimization service, including a free WordPress plugin: we have already optimized more than 11,000,000,000 images!
Do We Share the Same Values?
Mutual respect, collaboration, and inclusivity.
These are the fundamental values that support our life as a team.
Healthy balance between work and private life.
We encourage our employees to enjoy their family and hobbies with flexible working hours and minimum vacation policy. There are no time cards to stamp, only customers to make happy and friendly teammates to work with! We care about the work you do, not about the hours you sit at your desk.
We have a public salary grid. Once a year, when the company does well, we share our profits with the team in the form of bonuses.
Perks and benefits
We want the people on our team to feel that they always receive what they need to shine. This is why we offer:
- Budget for setting up your home office
- Monthly budget for your remote-work expenses
- Free Kindle
We like to see each other in person whenever possible.
Every year, we organize a trip with the whole team and spend a week of coworking and fun activities together.
To give you an idea, so far we have traveled to Spain, Portugal, Mexico and Greece:
Now that we’ve told you so much about us, it’s your turn.
Let us know why you would like to become our Head of Marketing and why you think you are the person we are looking for.
We can’t wait to receive your application!