Head of Marketing
Arrakis aims to disrupt the current market-making industry by providing the infrastructure to enable every project in the world that wants to launch a token to benefit from non-custodial, trust-less, and automated on-chain market-making strategies. We believe in a world where every organization, from a small startup to a large enterprise, will be tokenized and traded on-chain. For this world, Arrakis is building the tools to create the necessary liquidity to enable this token economy to rival and out-compete the traditional financial industry.
As the Head of Marketing, you will lead Arrakis’s brand strategy, campaigns, events, and marketing initiatives to establish Arrakis as the #1 market marker. You will be the sole custodial of the Arrakis brand in the digital space, owning the brand narrative across diverse channels ultimately growing brand awareness, sentiment, and relevance among target audiences.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Own and strategize Arrakis’ narrative and content-publishing plan to create a unique, powerful, and consistent brand voice that positions Arrakis as #1 market maker
- Create content both short and long-form that effectively communicates the value of our products increasing awareness, retail sentiment, and demand, working closely with engineers, the design team, and other stakeholders
- Continually analyze digital media metrics, competitors, and market narratives to identify growth strategies, leading a dynamic and responsive content plan.
- Identify and source the highest-leverage projects, KOLs and brand ambassadors that we can partner with to amplify our messaging, reach new audiences, and expand into new communities
- Lead partnership announcements and strategic public relations initiatives to amplify brand presence and cultivate positive media relationships
- Organize, and execute world-class conference visibility, hackathons, merchandise
- Live and breathe crypto Twitter and Discord; always on top of the industry trends, the competitive landscape and customer needs to ensure our market narratives remain relevant and effective
Our ideal candidate has:
- +7 years experience in leading marketing roles at a high-growth tech startup, preferably in web3 with a focus on DeFi or developer tooling.
- Proven ability to use social media to build communities at scale, with experience in everything from high-quality blog posts, explainer threads, product marketing, memes
- Good track record in leading and managing marketing initiatives from start to finish, with expertise in all key areas of marketing; social media, brand messaging, SEO, affiliate, influencer, public relations, events, etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to develop and adapt tone of voice for various target audiences with deep understanding of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Discord and YouTube
- Experience or strong curiosity in running web3 native campaigns, tactics and utilizing web3 native marketing tools.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Enthusiasm, an exceptional work ethic, a self-starter attitude, and a belief in the mission of Arrakis
This position carries significant leadership responsibilities, we seek a candidate capable of assuming full ownership of the entire process, encompassing strategic planning through to external facing content creation and execution. The future Senior Web3 Marketing Manager will report to the founders directly.
Join an amazing team of industry veterans focused on revolutionizing web3 market making, collaborating with major projects like MakerDAO, Uniswap, Aave, Lido, operating fully remotely with members spanning Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin supported by world-class investors including Uniswap Labs, Robot Ventures, Accel, Longhash, and more.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + performance-based compensation
- Generous SPICE token package
- Work remotely or with the Founders in person, in Switzerland
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events, connecting with key industry players
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world