Growth Marketing Operations Manager
Boundless is shaping what great global employment looks like. With Boundless, our goal is to remove all barriers to international employment around the world – knowledge, compliance, and cost. We are levelling the playing field across the global jobs market and making it easier for employees to access well paid opportunities from wherever they call home.
The Boundless product is more than just the software that onboards and manages payroll for employees; our product offering revolves around delivering compliant employment. For each country that we cover, we provide employment contracts, communicate important employment obligations, and guide our customers on how to be a ‘good’ employer based on the culture in that country. Key users of the product are, of course, the customer and the employee but also in-country partners (payroll, benefits, etc) and Boundless payroll and HR teams.
For this Growth Marketing Operations Manager position, we are offering a base salary of €60,000 plus equity and whilst this position is remote, we are looking for the individual to be based in a European time zone.
We are looking for a proactive Growth Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This role will report to our Head of Marketing and will be instrumental in developing and managing our marketing operations infrastructure, setting the stage for our next growth phase. As the Growth Marketing Operations Manager, you will be building, developing, and managing our entire growth marketing ops infrastructure, and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a company that’s defining the future of remote employment.
- Leading and managing marketing operations, including CRM, marketing automation, ad platforms, digital experiences, and analytics.
- Deploying and managing ‘Always on’ digital marketing initiatives to ensure a constant presence and engagement with the target audience.
- Identifying gaps and missed opportunities within our stack and implementing solutions to address them.
- Ensuring seamless data integration across systems, aiming to establish a unified source of truth, and conducting regular audits and optimisations as we scale.
- Building and executing multi-channel end-to-end marketing campaigns in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Maintaining high-quality lead data, and building and executing a comprehensive data management strategy that encompasses lead scoring and reporting, ensuring the data is clean, enriched, and segmented appropriately.
- Generating reports with actionable insights for the leadership team, to help them measure the impact of growth marketing campaigns on the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience in Growth Marketing Operations or a similar role.
- Proficient skills with tools like Hubspot, GA4, GTM, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and other paid social channels.
- Experience setting up marketing automation with a deep understanding of the martech landscape and relevant tools.
- Previous experience managing the health of databases, ensuring a clean “data house” and promoting accurate reporting to inform business decisions.
- A strong understanding of data management and experience with outbound sales and marketing campaigns.
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and web optimisation experience.
- Understanding of technical Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Experience working with and managing external consultants and/or agencies.
- Understanding of data enrichment tools.
- Prior experience implementing new Martech tools.
Note: If you are a good fit but don’t have all the required experience, please apply! We love people who want to learn and we want to build a diverse and inclusive team.
At Boundless, we want our work to fit our lifestyles. We don’t believe in counting hours and we want everyone to focus on goals and achievements instead. We know that everyone has different needs when it comes to how they work, when they’re most productive, and how they manage their life. We’re all responsible adults and we trust each other.
- Boundless is a remote-first team. That means that you can work remotely from any of these countries that Boundless supports within Europe, and you will enjoy the security of having full, compliant employment through our platform.
- Everyone on the team is entitled to 41 paid days off per year (including public holidays, 4 company days off, and birthday leave). Your well-being is a high priority. You are encouraged to use this allowance and have a proper break to recharge your batteries!
- We work a standard 8-hour day but operate core hours from 11.00-15.00 Dublin time, where you are expected to be contactable – leaving you to fit in the remaining 4 hours whenever works best for you.
- Location Flexibility – We employ people all over the world, and you’re free to work from any of the countries where Boundless supports employment. You will also have the ability to embrace working holidays from other countries, where role-specific obligations allow for it, and within parameters of employment compliance.
- WFH/Co-work Stipends – We contribute to the costs of home-working or will provide you with a budget so that you can work from a co-working space if you prefer not to work from home.
- Generous Equipment/Hardware Budget – We’ll ensure you have the right tools and equipment to do your best work.
ESOPs & Industry Benchmarked Salary
- Our employees having a stake in what they are building is important to us, hence we award ESOPs as part of our offer when employees join Boundless.
- We benchmark our salaries to the industry standards and believe in offering a fair salary that not only reflects your value at your level of experience in your field but also your value to us.
Career Progression, Learning & Development
- We’re always looking to reward good performance and see people progress through the organisation as we grow.
- Annual Budget to attend events, meet-ups, and conferences – You’ll be encouraged to build a network and develop your career.
- Monthly online team socials & quarterly international in-person team retreats – Opportunities to get to know your colleagues.
- A set benefit allowance to spend on benefits of your choice.
- Employee Assistance Program – Your emotional well-being is important. We’ll provide you with paid-for access to mental health support.
Boundless is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We’re committed to building a diverse team. Quality comes from having different perspectives, and ensuring that we work with an interesting bunch of people with different ways of thinking requires diversity. We’re conscious that, while Diversity & Inclusion are often spoken about like they’re one thing, they are two different areas that need to be nurtured. There’s little point in building a diverse team if that diverse group of people doesn’t all have a voice. When we’re working collaboratively, we all must take responsibility for looking around the room and ensuring that ALL voices have an opportunity to be heard.