Graphic Designer / Proposal Coordinator
Founded in 2003, IT Concepts’ core values – customer-centricity, teamwork, driven to deliver, innovation, and integrity – ensure we work together to be the best, realize objectives, and make a positive impact in our communities. We intentionally created and sustain our ITC culture that embraces change, experimentation, continuous learning, and improvement. We bring our design thinking problem solving approach that challenges assumptions, prioritizes curiosity, and invites complexity to deliver innovative, efficient, and effective solutions. As we continue to grow in the support of our government customers, we are looking for driven and innovative individuals to join our team.
IT Concepts is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer/Proposal Coordinator to support ITC’s Growth team by providing dedicated proposal graphics design support and occasional coordination support to proposal managers. This position is a dual role, with primary emphasis on graphics support (development of proposal graphics using ITC design standards in Adobe Illustrator and PowerPoint). Proposal coordination support may include scheduling, building word templates and outlines, desktop publishing and compliance reviews, as needed.
Join a tight-knit team of proposal professionals working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment. We value high-quality work and a teamwork-oriented attitude. Our team supports each other as needed throughout the proposal process, but we also understand the importance of down time and work-life balance.
- Work collaboratively with technical and business subject matter experts, authors, and capture managers to conceptualize processes and ideas to develop visually appealing proposal graphics
- Develop graphics consistent with ITC branding standards (fonts, colors, design choices), and compliant to RFP requirements for font, sizing, etc.
- Make suggestions for space saving considerations, clarity of message, design options
- Edit/update existing graphics in Illustrator, work with proposal managers or authors to validate contents
- Perform quality reviews of graphics and ensure graphics version control within Adobe CC and proposal working files
- Produce high-quality and consistent graphical content for orals presentations using a combination of Illustrator and PowerPoint
- Attend kick off meetings and maintain awareness of proposal schedule to keep pace with review cycles
- As time permits:
- Assists proposal managers in developing/maintaining the proposal schedule, configuration control of proposal files, planning/control documents, and templates/outlines
- Reviews and interprets the RFP to determine customer requirements to develop a compliant response (development of templates and compliance matrixes)
- Supports proposal managers with SharePoint Administration (site development, user access, configuration control)
- Facilitates desktop publishing, graphics, editing, and reproduction activities throughout the proposal lifecycle
- Assists the proposal manager in reviewing proposal artifacts for compliance and responsiveness against solicitation requirements.
- Works closely with the Proposal Manager to perform administrative tasks, as required
- 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design work specifically in a corporate/business environment
- Experience in government contracting proposals/understanding of the RFP process
- Demonstrated experience/ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision (i.e., working remotely) with strong self-motivation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and design skills, including high level of proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Word Template design, styles and desktop publishing
- Bachelor’s degree (graphic design or other related field preferred)
- SharePoint Administration experience (site development, access management)
We believe in generating success collaboratively, enabling long-term mission success, and building trust for the next challenge. With you as our partner, let’s solve challenges, think innovatively, and maximize impact. As a valued member of our team, you have the unique opportunity to work in a diverse range of technology and business career paths, all while supporting our nation and delivering innovative technology solutions. We are a close community of experts that pride ourselves on creating an environment defined by teamwork, dedication, and excellence.
We hold three ISO certifications (27001:2013, 20000-1:2011, 9001:2015) and two CMMI ML 3 ratings (DEV and SVC).
Growth | Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, DC Metro List Fastest Growing; Washington Business Journal: Fastest Growing Companies, Top Performing Small Technology Companies in Greater D.C.
Culture | Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 Honoree; Virginia Best Place to Work; Washington Business Journal: Best Places to Work, Corporate Diversity Index Winner – Mid-Size Companies, Companies Owned by People of Color; Department of Labor’s HireVets for our work helping veterans transition; SECAF Award of Excellence finalist; Victory Military Friendly Brand; Virginia Values Veterans (V3); Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Corporate Breath Award
We offer great benefits – Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Resources Coverage, 401(k) with company matching with NO vesting period. ITC Health benefits have a $0 premium for certain plans for eligible employees.
We invest in our employees – Every employee is eligible for education reimbursement for certifications, degrees, or professional development. Reimbursement amounts may fluctuate due to IRS limitations. We want you to grow as an expert and a leader and offer flexibility for you to take a course, complete a certification, or other professional growth and networking. We are committed to supporting your curiosity and sustaining a culture that prioritizes commitment to continuous professional development.
We work hard, we play hard. ITC is committed to incorporating fun into every day. We dedicate funds for activities – virtual and in-person – e.g., we host happy hours, holiday events, fitness & wellness events, and annual celebrations. In alignment with our commitment to our communities, we also host and attend charity galas/events. We believe in appreciating your commitment and building a positive workspace for you to be creative, innovative, and happy.
AAEO & VEVRAA
ITC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and a VEVRAA (Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act) Federal Contractor. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence, and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
ITC maintains a strong commitment to compliance with VEVRAA and other applicable federal, state, and local laws governing equal employment opportunity. We have developed comprehensive policies and procedures to ensure our hiring practices align with these requirements.
As a part of our VEVRAA compliance efforts, ITC has established an affirmative action plan that outlines our commitment to the recruitment, hiring, and advancement of protected veterans. This plan is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure its effectiveness.
We encourage protected veterans to self-identify during the application process. This information is strictly confidential and will only be used for reporting and compliance purposes as required by law. Providing this information is voluntary, and it will not impact your eligibility for employment.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunity extends beyond legal compliance. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees, including protected veterans, are treated with dignity, respect, and fairness.
How to Apply
To apply to IT Concept Positions- Please click on the: “Apply for this Job” button at the bottom of this Job Description or the button at the top: “Application.” Please upload your resume and complete all the application steps. You must submit the application for IT Concepts to consider you for a position. If you need alternative application methods, please email email@example.com and request assistance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need to discuss reasonable accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.