Graphic Designer (Part-time)
Almedia helps leading brands in the digital space to acquire new customers. Via our platforms, users can find and test the latest games, apps, and products for rewards. With more than 15 million users since its launch in 2020, our brand Freecash.com is one of the fastest-growing providers and a leader in our industry. Our mission is to provide a win-win experience for both users and advertisers.
This year, we want to invest in and scale our number of users on Freecash and expand into new ventures with different audiences and target groups. For this, we are looking for a Part-time Graphic Designer (20 hours) to join our rapidly growing team in Berlin or remotely.
- Maintain and define Almedia and Freecash brand identity;
- Design digital assets including web and social media banners, landing pages, digital ads, and more.
- Create consistent graphic design processes;
- Contribute stellar design skills with creative concepts for marketing and branding projects with a keen eye for strong design.
- Think analytically: Generate a wide range of concepts and versions for user testing.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, best practices, and technologies in graphic design to consistently enhance design quality.
- Graphic Designer; 3+ years of experience with exceptional skill in creating great UI focus on mobile Product design.
- Previous experience in designing mobile games or gamified designs.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining company brand.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of Product design projects, highlighting your problem-solving abilities and graphic design process. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate design decisions and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to think creatively and innovate while aligning to project requirements and constraints.
- Bonus Skill: Experience with Motion Design and/or video design.
- An opportunity to work in an innovative, high-growth startup that has been profitable from day one.
- A fast-paced and inclusive work environment in a team of highly motivated professionals.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements and a modern office space in the heart of Berlin.
- Competitive salary.
- USC membership.
- International team, various events throughout the year and much more!