German Customer Support Manager (ECOM)
You click on “Publish,” and the first load of new work provided by you goes live. A feeling of excitement and anticipation sets in. You happily close your laptop because the first month in your new gig that Digitsonly helped you land was super exciting!
So, what is Digitsonly? We are a partner that helps our portfolio of ecom brands with recruiting.
By applying, you aren’t applying for a single job, but to multiple brands that perfectly fit your expertise. That means: Incredibly high chances of landing a new, high paying job.
You can finally apply your solid expertise along with your new team’s know-how to the top ecom brands.
Well, read on now – because we’re looking for exactly you to apply:
- Team Leadership:
- Lead and manage a remote team of customer support representatives, setting clear expectations, providing guidance, and fostering a positive work environment.
- Conduct regular team meetings, training sessions, and performance evaluations.
- Oversee day-to-day customer support operations, ensuring timely and effective resolution of customer inquiries, concerns, and issues.
- Implement and optimize support processes to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and assess the quality of customer interactions, providing feedback to the team for continuous improvement.
- Implement and maintain quality assurance standards to uphold service excellence.
- Utilize e-commerce analytics tools to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement in customer support.
- Generate regular reports to assess key performance indicators and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, and product teams to relay customer feedback and insights for continuous product and service enhancements.
- Work closely with other departments to address and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Effectively manage and motivate a remote team, utilizing communication tools and platforms to ensure seamless collaboration.
- Foster a positive remote work culture, encouraging teamwork and professional development.
- Proven experience in e-commerce customer support management.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and support tools.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment.
Earning potential of € 20.000 – € 30.000. And the opportunity to work as a freelancer or inhouse
Be in amazing hands and put your full expertise to use, striving for growth
A culture of responsibility, high performance, and honesty
Whether in Ibiza, your hometown, or anywhere else in Germany – you can always work from anywhere.
While happy with your newly landed job, Digitsonly will always help you earn more by connecting you with extra freelance work (If you want!).
Then press the “Apply for this Job” button now and spend 3-4 minutes answering some simple questions. Or, when you feel you’re not the best-fitting candidate, you can refer someone from your network and earn a commission. Simple and straightforward.
– Once we receive your application, you’ll get a short confirmation, and rest assured, we’ll carefully review your documents with the relevant department.
– Keep an eye out for an email: we might ask you for some additional information before finally connecting you with your dream brand!
– Interview: Lastly, the founder of the brand will invite you to a call to see if you like it, and if you’d be a good fit!
Following the motto: For experts, by experts