Future Development Opportunities
Who are we?
Qgiv exists to help people fulfill their passion to make a difference. Founded in 2007, Qgiv now provides thoughtfully designed, user-friendly fundraising software to thousands of nonprofits in the US and Canada. Nonprofits such as Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Junior Achievement, Humane Societies, and more use Qgiv’s online fundraising tools to delight donors and raise funds for their missions.
The Qgiv team is guided by our core values: empathy, introspection, honesty + integrity, persistence, openness, respect, and passion.
We work hard to meet deadlines and goals, but we also take time to celebrate and have fun! When we’re in the office, we enjoy game nights, monthly birthday cake, and more free snacks and beverages than should be allowed. While remote, we stay connected through video and Slack, weekly coffee talks, and virtual Town Hall meetings.
We strive to create a culture in which individuals can grow personally and professionally while maintaining a work environment you truly look forward to every day. Most importantly, we know that at the end of the day, our software helps make the world just a little bit better.
Qgiv is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. Our products and services benefit from diverse backgrounds and experiences. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, pregnancy, medical conditions, veteran status, physical [dis]ability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Development teams are comprised of:
- Product Support Specialists
- Software Engineers – (Frontend, Backend, & Mobile)
- UI/UX Designers
- Information Systems
- DevOps and Security
- Data Science
- Project Management
If you are looking for one of the roles listed above but we don’t have something posted; drop your application here and should we have something come open we will reach out to you if you meet the needs of the role.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company building products that help nonprofits fundraise more effectively so they can change the world
- Competitive pay
- Health, vision, dental insurance, fitness plan reimbursement, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- A flexible paid time off policy and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off so you can make good things happen in your community
- 3 weeks paid parental leave (after 12 months of employment)
- Time off to vote
- The hardware you need to get the job done!
- Lots of Qgiv gear to add to your wardrobe (we have some of the softest shirts around)