Full Stack Developer – React and Node
CloudHire is a performance-driven, data-oriented management offshoring company. We focus on improving customer operations with automation, removing redundancies, and offshoring operations for value creation. The ideal candidate has high energy, is success-driven, and is digitally minded. You will be reporting to clients and overseeing new product development. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for developing new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, and other Software Engineers to deliver new functionality and iterative improvements to customer-facing products.
- Build efficient, scalable, and reusable applications and components using TypeScript and React.
- Writing and reviewing technical design documents for new applications and features.
- Participate in code reviews with other engineers.
- Focus on knowledge sharing with other engineers.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Focus on application performance and monitoring.
- Proficient in ReactJS and Node.jS is a must
- Mongo DB – database language is a must
- Detailed knowledge and working experience with TypeScript and RESTful APIs.
- Experience writing unit tests / implementing test-driven development processes
- High attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work concurrently on multiple projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with modern CI/CD and engineering tooling – we extensively leverage Amazon Web Services, GitHub Actions, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
- One should be comfortable to overlap 4-5 hours as per US timezonee
- One has to be excellent in English communication and fluency.
- This is a purely remote opportunity for the US-based client