Full Stack Developer (React and .NET)
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (React and .NET)
Type of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours a week)
Location: Remote from Bulgaria (please, note that you must already have the residence and the right to work in Bulgaria to be considered for this role).
We’re an award-winning eCommerce returns business, that has been on a mission to build the best retail returns and post-purchase solution since 2015. Today, more than 200 companies across 130 countries use our SaaS platform to help reduce the cost, friction, and impact of returns. Part of our leading Enterprise retail clients are Inditex (Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear, etc.), Superdry, Sports Direct, The Hut Group, Swarovski, not to forget and the Whitelabel partnership with the world’s biggest logistics businesses like DHL, Evri, SkyNet and FedEx.
We’re passionate about streamlining the returns and post-purchase experience for our clients and their customers and are on mission to reduce the environmental waste of customer returns by helping our clients to become more sustainable and profitable in the process.
In March 2021, ZigZag was acquired by Global Blue, an industry leader in tax free shopping. Strengthening our reach across the global retail industry and allowing us to continue to do what we do best, help retailers manage and re-sell their returns.
We believe we have the chance to genuinely challenge and disrupt the industry, so come and join the ambitious and caring team hell bent on building the world’s most innovative, and helpful returns experience possible.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for expanding our Tech department with more than one person. We are open to consider different skillsets and levels of seniority. Ideally, we would like to speak to ambitious and enthusiastic Full Stack Developer (React and .NET) to join our team.
During the interview process, our Head of Engineering will assess your profile and identify the best team you may fit in.
Reporting to one of our Engineering Team Leads, in teams of 2-6 people, most of them based in Bulgaria, you will work on new exiting projects that will be fundamental to our company’s growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning technology business in retail, cross-border e-Commerce, logistics and sustainability space.
You’ll join a brilliantly diverse group across Europe. We believe a business is strongest when its teams are both inclusive and diverse. We recognize and aim to challenge everyday biases, remove obstacles to inclusion and ensure all our people can thrive and be themselves.
- Right to work in Bulgaria and residence in the country
- Fluent in English
- Proactiveness, someone who takes the leadership in projects and can guide other team members naturally.
- Constantly looking for improvements and taking the initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomy but able to work in an international team
We are looking for someone who has either strong React and good .NET working experience or good React and strong .NET working experience. Please, make sure this is highlighted in your CV.
- Experience with C#, .NET Core
- Familiar with RESTful APIs.
- Familiar with Relational and Document Databases
- Understanding with Design Patterns, OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Good command of English language
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
Nice to have / Any of it:
- Knowledge of Azure services.
- Knowledge of Unit test frameworks.
- Knowledge of Agile.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Additional healthcare insurance with dental service
- Opportunity to develop and grow
- Collaborative working environment
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for a Multisport card at a discounted price
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms
- Annual L&D Budget
- Company-sponsored certifications and courses
- Parking place
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed with strict confidentiality. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Providing your personal data, you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of the possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “ZigZag Global” EOOD in their capacity of the personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the effective legislation. Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the ZigZag Global Group.