Pixelcraft Studios is leading innovation for the emerging blockchain gaming industry. We are the creators of Aavegotchi, and working feverishly on our flagship title is The Gotchiverse, a community-governed NFT game with an ambitious roadmap.
We are a fully remote team looking for a frontend leader who thrives on creating beautiful and easy-to-use interfaces that bring joy to those who experience them. Your work will be seen by thousands of players who rely on our UI to interact daily with their digital Aavegotchi pets.
Our code relies heavily on Web3 technology, but experience with Web3 is not required for this position. However, we do aim to onboard more skilled Web2 developers into this exciting code revolution, so interest in crypto is a must!
If you’re a frontend rockstar and crypto curious, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible work hours and a competitive salary. As long as you are committed to Aavegotchi’s success and you contribute in a meaningful way, everything can be accommodated.
- You’ll work 100% remotely.
- This is a long-term full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our team for years to come.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to work with the best projects in the Ethereum community, from the largest DAOs to the most innovative protocols.
- Your personal growth in the crypto-currency space will be a high priority for Aavegotchi– you can expect to learn a lot from your time here.
What you will do
- Improve existing features and build new features for a web-based application.
- Build efficient and reusable web components.
- Architect reliable, performant, and scalable solutions.
- Optimize user experience and page performance.
- Work with users to identify usability issues and proactively fix them.
To apply for this role please contact us at email@example.com (please include your GitHub profile).
What you offer
- Experience building web applications using NextJS
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Have excellent English speaking skills.
- Proficient with GitHub and open source development.
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development.
- Experience with Ethers.js, Node.js and GraphQL is a plus
This position offers:
- Competitive salary
- A flexible, fully remote working arrangement
- A friendly team and work environment