French Speaking Customer Service Representative
Location: Debrecen (or remote only from Hungary)
Hours to cover: Monday – Sunday, 08:00-18:00 (8hrs/day, 40hrs/week)
Languages: English & French (B2)
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for providing frontline customer support and/or technical support via inbound or outbound through various contact methods i.e., phone, Chat, Email. You will provide information about products and services, help with processing orders, respond to customer complaints, customer retention and troubleshoot issues.
A Customer Service Representative is a role where you efficiently help customers, you are flexible problem-solver and are confident at troubleshooting. You investigate if you do not have enough information to resolve customer queries. At the same time, you are patient, empathetic, and very communicative and have the capacity to stay focused in a busy work environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling customer support and technical-support related questions of customers and partners
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications by adjusting to the pace and technical level of the customer
- Help customers with information about the products and services, using relevant call handling protocols outlined in the Procedures
- Responsible for ensuring contact resolution in a timely manner, while maintaining the highest level of quality in every customer interaction
- Assist customers or escalate service-related issues to the appropriate department in accordance with the client’s processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance to customer Data Privacy and Security Policy
- Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners
Skills / Attributes Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Highly customer focused.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently in English at all levels.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Working Collaboratively
- Planning & Organizing
- Positive conduct
Qualifications [EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE]
- At least High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in BPO and Customer Service and/or technical account
- Have a proven track record demonstrating the skills and qualities outlined in this document.
Good command of written and spoken English and French (Speech, Written, Reading, Comprehension)
Transcosmos is proud to offer such a fantastic and unique working environment, built on a successful family culture of ambition, experience and teamwork. We are proud to promote longevity and progression at every level with the following benefits:
- Direct employment contract for an indefinite period
- Training opportunities
- Diverse and friendly work atmosphere
- Home office
- Local and global career progression opportunities