Freelance Operations and Community Associate – German Speaker
We are growing! We are currently looking to hire a German Speaker Operations & Community Associate on a Freelance Contract to work for us Full-time remotely.
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Who we are
Founded in 2006, our story started with two entrepreneurs. Today, we’re proud to be a global business. From Shanghai to Paris, we have 12 offices and operate across four continents in 70 countries. We are home to over 160 professionals from around the world, working together to serve more than 200 luxury clients.
At CXG, we love to evolve, elevate, and transform experiences while bringing brand promises to life. We offer strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of some of the world’s most iconic premium and luxury brands.
What you will be doing
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work closely with our teams based worldwide. For this role, you will be responsible for the entire mission execution cycle of the Company’s designated area, handling fieldworks, pilots and more. The goal is the successful, timely and cost-effective execution of the local projects. Your daily tasks will involve:
- Responsible for the Evaluator Experience- e.g. active recruitment, onboarding, profile verification, database maintenance to ensure the highest quality and compliance of our Evaluator Community.
- Build meaningful relationships with our community.
- Act as a bridge between our community of Evaluators, Trainers and Consultants, with a core client service mindset.
- The Operations & Community Associate role is split into four key areas:
1- Project Execution:
- Responsible for timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per the Company’s standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule of the Business Unit Operations team
- Gradually take over programs, gaining experience and access to more complex fieldwork
- Ensure that the margin target is reached by setting the appropriate compensation
- Validate the surveys during low activity period; screen the surveys during peak time
- Communicate proactively internally and externally (if needed) with the Customer Success Managers in program tracking, calibration, and anticipation.
- Own the Evaluator Community Experience- from their onboarding to the mission compensation and feedback
- Match and anticipate the volume of operation and ensure the Evaluator database is healthy, qualitative and sufficient to operate successful missions, respecting our rotations guidelines: you are responsible for the proactive recruitment of new Evaluators in your market, but also the maintenance of the database (updates, etc.)
- Support actively the local brand awareness such as social media presence of the agency, monitoring and posting following the Company’s guidelines, social media calendar, live engagements.
- Proactively and consistently engage the Evaluators over the course of the year, maintaining positive relationships. You will be asked to nurture your network via an array of online and offline actions (birthday cards, feedback on evaluation, etc.). By creating long term positive relationships with our Evaluators, you will contribute to qualitative feedback, insights and surveys.
- Control, reporting and improvement of survey quality
- Support the whole chain of value from the selection of the Evaluator to survey screening and validation.
- Acquisition of resources: proactively and consistently train, verify and certify and qualitative base of active Evaluators to meet the current and forecasted missions in the operating area(s).
- Track Evaluator grading and set supporting (coaching, training) or rewarding measures.
- Ensure the quality of the field surveys: timely collection and electronic submission, including follow ups.
- Support your manager and the commercial teams in market with feasibility studies
- Report Fieldwork observations and bring Insights up to the Data Analysts and Commercial teams.
- Participate in calibration meetings with the team, providing constructive feedback internally.
What you will bring along
This role requires strong interest and experience in social media and community management. You should also have the below:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Administration, Business, Management, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Excellent abilities in organizing and coordinating project activities.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
- Being resourceful, proactive, and having a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage stress.
- Time management and planning/scheduling.
- Interpersonal skills- strong Customer-service orientation.
- Fluency in English and German required.
If you have what we are looking for, please make sure to attach your updated Resume with your contact details. Should your profile fit the requirements for the role, we will get in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps.
To know more about us, please visit our website: https://www.cxg.com