Freelance Digital Producer
HOO KOO E KOO is a global brand and product studio. We help create a better future for humanity and the planets.
We collaborate on projects that disrupt markets, provide a leap in human experience, and move toward a more sustainable existence on this planet. We work with organizations who have the ideas, brainpower, resources, and drive required to generate substantial, meaningful impact.
We are a community of pragmatic visionaries, accomplished and well established in our respective crafts, with a shared will to harness our talents for good.
Our Producers are magicians. They work to facilitate seamless workflows and best-in-class brand and product deliverables across strategy, web/app design, and development; all carried out via remote work with a distributed team. This is possible as our producers have the experience, confidence and expertise that allows them to carry strong teams and client relationships from concept through final delivery.
We are seeking to bring several more Part or Full Time Producers into our circle for projects that begin this April.
Alongside a team of multi-disciplinary creatives you will develop innovative experiences and strategies for DIGITAL products that promote a considered, constructive vision of the future. You will get to collaborate across various disciplines, ClimateTech, Advanced Aerospace, The Future Of Health, Web3, just to name a few.
- 5-7+ years of experience leading multidisciplinary teams FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS (This is not a film production role)
- Creation, management, and maintenance of project schedules and budgets.
- A passion for shepherding a project from the initial brief into a successful and dazzling end product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present abstract and technical information in a clear manner to both internal and external audiences.
- Experience working remotely and / or within distributed teams.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and innovation frameworks.
- Excellent time management skills, to facilitate success across one or multiple projects.
- Proficiency in our project software suite. (GSuite, Smartsheet, Figma, Jira)
- PT availability. (15 – 30 hrs/wk)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Hours / Time Zone
- Open Vacation Policy
- Company Retreats
- Carbon Offsetting and more