FP&A Analyst – Izmir
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding. WBL is a U.S.-based company with a 100% remote workforce. This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Generally, working hours will be 9:00am – 6:00pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, although hours worked may be greater based upon operational requirements. The job requires Excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English.
Our rapid growth has created an excellent career opportunity in our Loan Administration Department. The Loan Administration group is responsible for the management of loan portfolio including customer services, payment processing, calculating loan amortization schedules, amending existing loans, calculating early payoffs, and post-closing collateral and insurance management to name a few. This is a specialized position that offers an excellent opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills in various positions within the department as you will be cross-trained for all three functions – Loan Administration, Portfolio and FP&A
- Support all FP&A work lead by Department Head
- Provide comprehensive historical datasets to feed FP&A reports
- Support developing multi-layer structured Portfolio Modelling and Forecasts creation
- Provide supportive reports such as, break-even, scenario-based and modelling reports
- Analyze and audit monthly financial results and update those in ongoing modelling phase
- Make monthly forecast-actual analysis and prepare Executive reports for explaining discrepancies
- Audit exiting Financial Models for accuracy, functionality, reporting, simpleness and transparency perspective with other FP&A principles
- Develop management reports and automation
- FP&A projects requires financial background and experience in budgeting and forecasting, preparation of sets of financial statements including cashflow
- Power BI and Excel Dashboarding skills would be desired
- Support financial and functional due diligence requests for corporate transactions.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and various long-term financial and statistical projections for strategic planning.
- Build annual budgets and forecasts for different business units and consolidate them into a master budget
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Data Modeling Sciences or a related field.
- 7-10 years progressive experience in financial analysis/modeling with data analysis in the financial lending or mortgage industry.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of general business, accounting, quantitative analysis and finance.
- Banking experience and background highly preferred,
- High degree of proficiency in Excel, including complex financial analysis/modeling, Advanced VBA and SQL coding knowledge,
- Advanced Excel knowledge (PMT, IRR and similar financial formulas)
- Experience with Power BI,
- Ability to produce dashboards in Excel
- You must have your own laptop or desktop to use (the company does not supply equipment)
- Excellent English fluency, both written and verbal.
- Contract/Consultant position
- 11 US holidays paid
- Compensation – DOE