Fire & Security Regional Service Manager – Ref23477
Regional Service Manager – Home Based opportunity with some travel – We can consider candidates from most locations in England or Wales
Marlowe Fire & Security, a specialist business within Marlowe Fire and Security Group, are looking to grow their team with the appointment of an experienced Regional Service Manager
Marlowe Fire & Security Group are one of the fastest growing and exciting businesses in the UK right now. Having doubled in size in recent years to over 1,000 dedicated Fire & Security specialists across the UK, we attract the best talent in the market by offering fantastic career progression opportunities, our own in-house training academy, as well as great remuneration and benefits packages including; Royal London pensions, life assurance, paid holidays, mental health & well-being scheme, paid refer a friend scheme……
Our Regional Service Manager’s
The Service team at Marlowe Fire and Security are the heart of our business. Over the past 8 years we have grown our Engineer force immeasurably. We are now looking for an accomplished Regional Service Manager to lead our team of engineers within this defined region. The core focus of this role is to deliver a first class efficient, reliable and operationally effective regional service team, build and develop the existing customer service base and to ensure maximum revenue generation whilst maintaining best in class health and safety compliance. To provide clear leadership of the regional team with clear communication of and adherence to company policies.
- Be responsible and accountable for the operational service delivery in your region, meeting Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM) compliance targets and ensuring adherence to corrective Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) of customer and the National Security Inspectorate (NSI).
- Ensuring sufficient and efficient resourcing of suitably skilled and qualified engineers to deliver on the company commitments to its customers.
- Responsible for Regional Profit & Loss in accordance with agreed target parameters.
- Performance reviews of all regional engineers and competency reviews to support training requests
- Management of the Lead Engineers to deliver a first class service to all our customers whilst clearly delegating lead engineer responsibilities of day to day management of regional engineers.
- Management of the regional scheduler(s) for your region to ensure efficient labour deployment on a postcode analysis and forward planning basis, and ensuring deployment of engineers on call out works within SLA of customers or NSI response times.
- To ensure first time fix rates of 85% within your region based on good stock control, analysis of customer equipment and sufficient technical training
- Service docket reviews for every completed engineer job per day to determine if further customer support is required paying particular attention to further action calls raised.
Who We’re Looking For
In addition to having all the usual attributes of a great Marlowe Fire & Security employee, such as; a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, well presented and professional at all times, ability to work alone and as part of a team….. For this opportunity, we are specifically looking for candidates who offer:
- Experience in working in a similar role previously.
- Experience of managing a large group of fire & security service engineers and ideally, you will have experience in managing a team remotely
- Ideally you will have experience in the field and be comfortable in getting stuck in where needed.
- You will have experience within the fire and security industry
- Calm under pressure
How we Attract, Reward & Retain Our Employees
At Marlowe Fire & Security we recognise the importance of fairly rewarding our employees. We go above and beyond with our remuneration packages that not only meet the needs of a challenging economical climate, but we offer packages, benefits and incentives to support the broader needs of our people making their everyday lives and futures more comfortable.
- Competitive Basic Salaries across the group. Circa £45-55,000 subject to experience.
- RSM Bonus Scheme
- Company Car or Allowance circa £525.00 per month
- Mobile phone
- Royal London Pension
- Life Assurance x4 of Salary
- Paid Holidays increasing each year to 25 days
- Paid Bank Holidays
- Birthday Holiday
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Paid Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Long Service Award (increments of 5 years)
- Development & Progression opportunities
About Marlowe Fire & Security
From initial design, supply and installation, through to ongoing maintenance and monitoring, Marlowe Fire & Security maintain the capability to help prevent, detect and monitor your Fire and Security risks. We maintain the highest accreditations available to our industry including NSI NACOSS Gold, NSI Fire Gold, BAFE and NSI ARC Gold.
About Marlowe Fire & Security Group
Marlowe Fire & Security Group is the fire life safety and security specialist division of Marlowe plc.
Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers.
Operating 24/7, across the whole of the UK, we work with clients of all sizes to provide end-to-end fire and security solutions across all sectors to ensure your safety, security and compliance.
Our Business Include:
1. Marlowe Fire & Security Group
2. Marlowe Fire & Security
3. Alarm Communications
4. Griffin Fire
5. Hadrian Technology
6. Marlowe Kitchen Fire Suppression
7. FAFS Fire & Security
8. MJ Fire
9. Morgan Fire Protection
10. Victory Fire
12. Marlowe Smoke Control
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
RIGHT TO WORK
Marlowe Fire & Security Group do not offer Right to Work Sponsorship.
If you do not currently have the Right to Work in the UK, or will need additional support to extend your current Right to Work status, your application cannot be considered.