We currently have a vacancy for an IBM Case Manager Developer/Consultant, to work at the premises of our company in Athens or in Crete, or remotely. The candidate will join a software development team that uses cutting-edge technology to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organizations.
- Design and develop custom solutions using IBM Case Manager and FileNet tools;
- Participate and contribute in software architecture design;
- Work in a multi-national environment.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering;
- Experience in J2EE development, with knowledge of Web Services, REST, XML, JSON;
- Experience in IBM Case Manager ICM solution and FileNet Workflow design;
- Experience in designing and implementing custom solutions with FileNet API’s and CASE REST;
- Experience in Git, Maven, Spring Framework.
As an IBM Case Manager Developer/Consultant you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest development tools/technologies. You will be integrated into a friendly team and work closely with the backend developers and the business analysts to deliver high quality applications. Belonging to an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. The complexity and size of the projects and our methodological approach are the best basis for developing your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top – of – the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exciting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Submit your detailed CV English, quoting reference: (FDS/12/22).
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our website (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Valetta, Vienna, Den Haag, Hong Kong, etc.) The company employs over 800 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc). We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 300 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations in 40 countries and 4 continents.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.