Field Marketing Manager
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world’s most ambitious brands the freedom to empower innovation and create safe, productive digital experiences At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, named one of the Best Places to Work in India by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Our Field Marketing Manager – Australia will be responsible for crafting and driving marketing programs across an integrated set of activities to create and build pipeline and brand awareness for an enthusiastic sales organization.
Acquia is a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance company! This marketeer needs to be analytical and a strategic problem solver that thinks creatively. They will have the strength of character to excel in an upbeat atmosphere.
You will bring a strong attention to detail, be well organized and an effective cross-functional communicator. Candidates should also be flexible and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and be able to balance multiple projects with tight turnaround time.
Key objectives include:
- Clearly set expectations and establish accountability for deadlines with all related cross functional teams involved in developing and executing the go-to-market plan
- Manage and prioritize PR and Communications across Australia and New Zealand – supporting regions like Southeast Asia – working to identify key opportunities for brand awareness and exposure to Acquia’s thought-leadership
- Be the go-to person for the field and client-facing teams in all matters of marketing, ensuring all marketing program details are effectively communicated and supporting the field sales team with local prospecting and lead nurturing activities
- Drive marketing strategy for English-speaking audiences to meet required pipeline objectives and penetration of target accounts and industries aligned to the Regional Sales strategy
- Localize and drive new marketing and lead generation activities including webinars, events, display, paid and search advertising, social promotions, collateral and customer case studies in local languages where appropriate
- Work directly with a diverse partner ecosystem and the channel team to define and implement joint marketing campaigns that activate marketing development funds with a strategic set of partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to analyze the efficiency of our marketing campaigns to determine return on investment and priorities resources and communicate this clearly to leadership
- Oversee budget, metrics and marketing spend value and when appropriate create business cases for future marketing investments.
- Build, execute and manage partner marketing programs in alignment with the regional marketing strategy and supporting partners on delivery of local programs and events
Required Skills/ Experience:
This is a multi-disciplined role, giving broad exposure across all areas of marketing. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience with lead generation and pipeline generation through integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, webinars, social, web, advertising, content syndication & 3rd party guaranteed lead programs
- Customer advocacy, awards and executive engagement programs
- Event management experience including trade shows, conferences, workshops, lunch and learns and executive or advisory board programs
- Experience working with ISV and VAR partner program including collaborative Partner marketing campaigns and GTM initiatives
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external agencies
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft and Google office applications, CRM (Salesforce), and marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) tools
- Experience with Account Based-Marketing marketing strategies and tools (e.g. 6Sense) highly desired
- Analytical and results oriented individual in tune with revenue marketing principles experience is required
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and critical campaign performance metrics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills to earn the trust and respect from peers and sales management.
- Possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing tactics and standard methodologies
- Knowledge of Open-Source technology or marketing to a B2B and ‘digital’ audience is preferred
- Ability to craft great collateral and structure and write compelling copy.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple partners in a fast paced environment across multiple marketing centers of excellence across a global marketing team
- Marketing or business graduate with strong experience working in a digitally led B2B or technology marketing role.
- Be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.