ERP Program Lead
Where Innovation meets Excellence.
Be a part of a globally renowned management consulting firm that is on the front-lines of industry disruption. We are a mid-size player with an entrepreneurial spirit that works with a market-leading brand in every sector, while our parent organization Infosys is a top-5 powerhouse IT brand that is outperforming the market and experiencing rapid growth.
Our consulting business is annually recognized as one of the UK’s top firms by the Financial Times and Forbes due to our client innovations, our cultural diversity and dedicated training and career paths we offer to our consultants.
As we look to strengthen our team with top talent that can shape the future for our firm, we seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals that value a highly-diverse culture where differences are embraced, that want to have a voice with top management and that are rewarded for collective achievement. Our top leadership is personally invested in an inclusive work culture that inspires everyone to deliver their best!
Our ERP practice helps some of the largest global firms and most recognizable brands deliver value and business transformation enabled by digital ERP solutions and services. Our ERP services covering strategy, implementation and innovation help clients delivering true value and achieve their transformation agenda.
- Experienced in leading challenging business transformation programs with proven program level delivery track record across full lifecycle SAP programs.
- Proven ability to deliver under challenging circumstances delivering to time, cost and quality and within budget.
- Ability to lead teams in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures and geographically distributed teams.
- Experience of working with global teams and a track record of leading teams of consultant based locally and remotely.
- In depth knowledge of how to set up programs for success including IT, Business and Change components.
- Ability to define well-structured program delivery frameworks and apply these practically.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills, with the ability to influence C-Level stakeholders within client organizations.
- Ability to lead teams to prepare large proposals and program plans, facilitate leverage differentiators (e.g. specific consulting frameworks, etc.).
- Ability to articulate value based propositions, own and review program financials, and lead proposal presentations in order to create a compelling propositions for clients.
- Substantial proven experience working in client facing consulting / contracting roles.
- Proven project and program delivery track record across multiple full lifecycle SAP programs, including multi-country roll-outs of significant size, scope and complexity for ECC and S/4 HANA
- Experience in global delivery and working with offshore resources.
- Experience in mentoring and coach consulting resources.
Why Join Us?
For the right talent that want to be part of a diverse team, innovation-driven practice and a high-performance culture, we offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, along with top training and development opportunities so that you can grow your career and achieve your personal ambitions. Curious to learn more? We’d love to hear from you…Join us today!