EPIC Patient Scheduling Representative
Do you have a passion for helping others and providing the highest level of customer service to patients? Want to join a great company and work from home? Do you have prior scheduling experience?
If so, we want you on our team at T2 Flex Force! We are looking for 18 full-time Patient Scheduling Representatives for a new project.
Patient Scheduling Representatives provide call center-based scheduling, registration and patient access services to hospitals, healthcare networks and physician practice groups. Our goal is to increase patient access and revenue, decrease abandonment rates, and improve patient and customer satisfaction. Patient Scheduling Representatives will need to cover a range of specialties and will be trained by our clients.
Prerequisites for employment will be a clear Background Check and Medicare Fraud Check.
- Collecting all required patient information, including scheduling, pre-registration, and insurance verification
- Answering, screening, and processing requests and telephone inquiries with adherence to HIPAA and HITECH confidentiality policies and procedures
- Obtaining and accurately entering necessary demographic, clinical, and billing information
- Explaining processes, forms and procedures to callers, ensuring that patients understand required, documentation requirements and subsequent measures
- Collecting copays and payment information when necessary
- Processing required information according to client policies and procedures
- Providing professional, compassionate and concierge-like service to patients
- Available to work from 7am to 7pm EST
- Have a strong background in patient scheduling doing 10+ calls an hour
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
- Must be flexible and adaptive to a fast pace call center environment
- Strong computing and software skills (PC, MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and dependability
- Team player, self-motivated, compassionate and patient care centered
- Must have worked as a patient scheduler before in a specialty such as dermatology, family medicine, oncology, cardiology etc.
- Must be able to meet strict KPI’s
- You will be required to understand this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week
- You will be eligible for benefits after 90 days
- You will be required to have taken the systems Requirement Check and have the IT in place to support the position including computer, monitors, headsets and internet
- You will be required to work shifts between 7AM – 7PM PST
- You will be required to be in good health and able to work allocated shifts
- You will be required to understand this is a remote position and have the workspace to support working from home