Enterprise Account Executive, East
Vercel’s Frontend Cloud provides the developer experience and infrastructure to build, scale, and secure a faster, more personalized web. Vercel enables customers like Under Armour, Nintendo, The Washington Post, Porsche, and Zapier to build dynamic user experiences on the web.
At Vercel, our mission is to enable the world to ship the best products and that goes hand in hand with creating an environment where you can do the best work of your life.
About the role:
Vercel’s sales team is filled with passionate and deeply technical people spanning a range of business functions (developers, operations, marketing, product, IT) to help create a new category. We are a fast-growing organization with a strong preference to grow team members and promote from within! Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Sales, East, you will be the driver of revenue growth and an evangelist of our platform to both new and existing customers.
What You Will Do:
- Your involvement will center around helping pre-sales customers understand their migration path to Vercel before taking them through the onboarding process and proactively managing the account thereafter.
- You will provide an exceptional enterprise experience in the AMER market.
- You are familiar with selling in the AMER market (must be comfortable working EST time zone business hours)
- Very familiar with Enterprise SaaS sales cycle
- 5+ years Enterprise SaaS experience
- Proficient in communicating web technologies at a high level
- Able to sell to technical buyers / developers, driving process through legal, procurement, security,
- Comfortable with outbound sales.
- Ability to be self-guided, the team is very supportive, however we are also growing very quickly.
- Love to work it out when challenged, happy to help create processes, rather than needing them all pre-defined.
- Experience using LinkedIn Navigator
Bonus If You:
- Have deep technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience with web infrastructure / developer tools
- Have an established network of technology companies
- Have done some web-development
- Great compensation package and stock options.
- Inclusive Healthcare Package.
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills.
- Flexible Time Off – Flexible vacation policy with a recommended 4-weeks per year, and paid holidays.
- Remote Friendly – Work with teammates from different time zones across the globe.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed.
The San Francisco, CA OTE pay range for this role is $280,000.00 – $320,000.00. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.