Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Account Manager (Remote U.S.)
CNSI and Kepro are now Acentra Health! Acentra Health exists to empower better health outcomes through technology, services, and clinical expertise. Our mission is to innovate health solutions that deliver maximum value and impact.
Lead the Way is our rallying cry at Acentra Health. Think of it as an open invitation to embrace the company’s mission, actively engage in problem-solving, and take ownership of your work daily. Acentra Health offers you unparalleled opportunities. In fact, you have all you need to take charge of your career and accelerate better outcomes – making this a great time to join our team of passionate individuals dedicated to being a vital partner for health solutions in the public sector.
Acentra seeks an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Account Manager to join our growing team.
The Employee Assistance Program Account Manager will:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers’ senior management and account management staff.
- Develop a business partnership that promotes opportunities for growth and revenue while supporting the customer’s growth objectives.
- Provide high-level service to all customer requests, including anticipating future needs.
- Provide high-level internal communications within Acentra Health regarding client’s partners and market issues.
** This is a full-time, direct hire, Remote U.S.-based position, with a preference that the selected candidate reside in Georgia. **
- Develop and strengthen relationships at the account management and senior management levels of assigned clients. Identify current and future service requirements by building customer confidence and trust with key individuals who understand service requirements. Serve as the primary liaison with customers.
- Serve as subject matter expert to customers by providing high-level product and service information. Demonstrate the impact of Acentra Health’s services for cost reductions and operations improvements. Manage contracts, including renewals and scope of work to ensure proper services are provided and avoid non-reimbursed services. Upsell services to existing traditional customers as well as to re-sell customers and Partners.
- Resolve client inquiries accurately and in a timely manner (including same-day acknowledgment.
- Establish and regularly update a strategic plan for each assigned account. Components of the plan include a schedule of deliverables with time frames, identified goals, customer relationship enhancements, and revenue growth.
- Contribute to Sales strategy by identifying short- and long-term issues to be addressed. Provide customer and market information, recommend options and courses of action, and provide implementation directives. Join Sales presentations as needed.
- Assist with RFP responses.
- Educate customers on Acentra Health’s philosophy of managed care and provide information on products and services as they relate to customers’ needs.
- Prepare, analyze, and deliver customer reports that demonstrate the customer’s usage, trends, and needs and track issues.
- Facilitate the implementation process and connect Operations, Finance, and Clinical areas to the new client. Serve as a key member of the Implementation team, acting as Implementation Manager as needed.
- Present EAP orientation training to employees and managers.
- Develop and cultivate internal relationships with partners across the Acentra Health organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of recent experience in account management, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Master’s degree.
- Clinical experience.
- EAP experience.
We are a team of experienced and caring leaders, clinicians, pioneering technologists, and industry professionals who come together to redefine expectations for the healthcare industry. State and federal healthcare agencies, providers, and employers turn to us as their vital partner to ensure better healthcare and improve health outcomes.
We do this through our people.
You will have meaningful work that genuinely improves people’s lives nationwide. Our company cares about our employees, giving you the tools and encouragement you need to achieve the finest work of your career.
We know your time is valuable, and we thank you for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Acentra Health and invite you to apply to future openings that may interest you. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Acentra Health Talent Acquisition Team
Visit us at Acentra.com/careers/
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Acentra Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State, or Local law.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package. Our benefits are designed to provide additional protection, security, and support for your career and life away from work. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts, and more.
The pay range for this position is $70,000-95,000 annually.
“Based on our compensation philosophy, an applicant’s placement in the pay range will depend on various considerations, such as years of applicable experience and skill level.”