Email Marketing Coordinator (remote)
This is a remote position (work from home), we are seeking people in Florida.
LOP Solutions is a leader in the email marketing and publishing world. We produce several online newsletters for our publications and help our clients increase profitability and acquire new customers and prospects.
Our mission is to provide our advertisers with outstanding ROI’s and provide a marketing channel that is both reliable and scalable.
At LOP Solutions, you will experience the exciting atmosphere of working for a small, growing entrepreneurial company while being a part of a fun team. We continuously strive for excellence in all that we do and you get to do it from home. Our virtual workplace is in the best interest of our employee’s professional and personal growth.
Please read the job description below and if you think you could be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you.
While this Position is Remote, we are seeking people in Florida.
Cover Letter Required – Please Read Full Job Description
Employee Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Reports to (title): Operations Manager
Job Status: Full-time, Exempt
Working Hours: M-F 8:30-5:30, overtime as needed
We are seeking a highly experienced, highly motivated, detail-oriented marketing professional to work for our innovative company.
- We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 1-3 years of email and online marketing experience.
- We are looking for dedicated, skilled, marketing professionals who are experienced in email marketing, campaign tracking, reporting, lead generation, creating and editing HTML, and email deployment
- The Email Marketing Coordinator will manage both internal email broadcasts to our house lists as well as external media buys, working closely with the Operations Manager and Writers.
- The Email Marketing Coordinator will be able to coordinate multiple areas of our online business and have the ability to multitask.
- There is extensive work with database and email deployment as well as thorough understanding of our KPI’s and metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all inbound and outbound marketing emails
- Content review and creation management
- Market research
- Manage media buys
- Work directly with brokers and clients for inbound and outbound advertising
- Provide detailed reporting on all KPI’s
- Set up A/B and multivariate testing
- Organize marketing schedule and coordinate advertisements
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Online Marketing Experience is a must.
- Must have experience with email databases and email deployment software.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Coordinate & liaise with clients and our internal team.
- A positive and focused approach to work is vital
- Detail oriented
- Understands the functioning of our marketing operation
- Ability to analyze key numbers, come up with ideas to improve, and take action.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment; must be highly organized and able to balance priorities
- Knowledge of direct marketing or online publishing a plus
Credentials, Certifications, Work History:
- 1-3 years online marketing experience. A MUST! Do not apply if you do not have experience.
Some overtime may be required
Corperate website: www.lopsolutions.com
- This is a completely remote position and will always be a remote position
- Full-time Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Competitive pay. Wages paid on a bi-weekly basis
- 11 Paid Holidays
- First Year, 5 PTO Days. After First Year, 10 PTO Days
- Companywide End-of-Year Office Closure