Tutor Me Education is reshaping how students learn. We are looking for K-12 virtual group tutors to provide ELA/Math tutoring to a school district in Philadelphia!
Here are the details:
- Remote job!!!
- Tentative Schedule: Monday through Thursday between 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- We expect to have timeframes such as 2:30-3:30, 3:00-4:00, 3:30-4:30, and 4-6:15 PM available. Tutors will select one of the above timeframes to provide virtual tutoring.
- Earn $20-30 per hour
- Students: K-8 but there may be openings for students grades 9-12 (ELA/Math)’
About Tutor Me Education:
- We are a tutoring and test-preparation platform that connects tutors with clients and school districts
- Service providers set their own hourly rate and decide which jobs to accept based on their availability
- At Tutor Me Education, there are always new job opportunities with hundreds of new students signing up every day!
If you are passionate about a career in education, want consistent tutoring hours, or just simply want to assist students in your community, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Experience teaching/tutoring K-8 students. We may also have some openings for 9-12 tutors.
- Must clear FBI-DOJ Identogo background check that is taken in-person
- Ability to make learning fun and interactive, with the focus of the tutoring often determined by student questions and comments