EAP Affiliate Counsellor County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Calling all accredited Counsellors to join our Affiliate Network at HealthHero
Our Requirements are
- Fully Accredited Counsellor
- Recognised Diploma qualification in Counselling
- Minimum 450 hours post-qualification, supervised client hours
- Experienced in the provision of Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Experienced in a similar role providing contracted counselling and managing own caseload
- IT Skills including proficiency using Microsoft Systems as well as electronic clinical record systems
- Varied and diverse clinical experience to draw upon
- Previous experience of both remote and face to face clinical delivery.
- For those who want to be a Critical Incident Responder, they need to be CISM trained.
At HealthHero, we are continuing to grow our network of associate Affiliate Counsellors and can offer flexibility to see clients at times that work for you. We would especially like to hear from any Counsellors who might have experience on delivering Mental Health training and Critical Incident Responders.
HealthHero brings together a network of freelance Clinicians working together and supporting each other to create the highest quality and most innovative mental health services in the Republic of Ireland. Our blend of human expertise and digital convenience delivers first class digital integrated mental healthcare to a variety of commercial enterprises. We are leaders in our market, have excellent service user feedback and provide 24/7 support to our Network. We also focus on making practice more perfect for our Affiliates – from working to solve capacity challenges with smart triage technology, minimising administrative burdens and by providing exciting new career opportunities.
Fees will be agreed at recruitment stage. (Note payment terms are 30 days from the end of the month the case was closed in).
For more information please visit our website https://www.healthhero.com/services/assist
- On boarding process to help you when joining
- Newly developed portal system
- 24/7 support for Risk Cases
- Free CPD training opportunities
- Referrals will be provided with brief case assessment details
- Access to on-going support for every aspect of the work from various team