Job Title: E-Commerce Generalist
Work Shift: Open to discussion. Likely 5pm – 1am Central Standard (UTC – 6)
Working Hours: 40 hrs/week (Full-time)
We are seeking a talented and versatile E-Commerce Generalist to play a crucial role in our operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for various aspects of e-commerce operations, including building and updating product description and landing pages, graphic design, managing SKUs and bundles for inventory, manipulating product images, and contributing to the overall website structure. Additional work includes marketing-focused efforts such as creative concept development, image and video editing, pop-up design and behavior, and extensive Klaviyo email design, scheduling, flow management, etc. This role involves collaborating with the CEO to manage new product launches, existing product catalog, and overall business operations.
- Collaborate with the CEO to formulate e-commerce strategies and objectives.
- Execute day-to-day e-commerce operations, including but not limited to landing page development, SKU management, and image optimization.
- Assist in the creation and updating of product listings and descriptions.
- Manage website structure, menu, and collection pages for optimal user experience.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of email campaigns.
- Provide input and support in customer service, including handling inquiries and resolving issues promptly.
- Work closely with the CEO to understand the company’s goals and translate them into actionable tasks.
- Collaborate with the design team and provide input for product briefs, packaging design input, product insert design and content, to ensure alignment with marketing strategies.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to continually improve e-commerce operations.
- Proven experience in e-commerce operations with extensive knowledge in the Shopify platform.
- Strong understanding of SKU management, landing page development, and image editing and optimization.
- Prior Klaviyo email campaign management and design experience required.
- Graphic design experience to include excellent skills in Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Facebook Ads manager experience with creating and editing ads.
- Basic video editing (aspect ratio, length, etc) skills is a plus.
- Organic social strategy experience is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and take direction, while also being a proactive self-starter.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Sharp learning ability and adaptability to new tasks and challenges.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with tools commonly used in e-commerce operations.