Dutch Biotechnical Presales Consultant – Remote work from Spain
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer), is looking for a Biotechnical Presales Consultant with a native level of Dutch to join our team. You would be working on behalf of our client, a world-renowned leader in the field of life sciences known for their high quality research products. Their wide product range offers solutions for different types of laboratories.
In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with laboratories with the aim of increasing business activities in the selected market area and being responsible for the whole sales cycle.
- Detect and establish new business possibilities in selected market area.
- Retain and grow the existing base of customers.
- Assure client satisfaction by excellent customer care in every contact throughout the sales cycle.
- Proactively detect possibilities of cross-selling and up-selling.
- Offer support and attend inbound calls for the on-site team when necessary.
We hope from the candidates:
- Native level of Dutch
- Fluency in English
- Previous sales experience in managing own sales funnels and being in close contact with clients.
- Passion for innovative technical products and scientific research.
- Team player with a great attitude and excellent set of social and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedicine, or similar field is considered an advantage.
- Previous experience with laboratory research techniques is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Salary: 23.200€ gross/year + up to 9.800€ gross/year in bonus (performance + assistance).
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project).
- Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings).
- Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.