Director of Revenue Operations
LogiSense is seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to join our team and work on fascinating technology while enjoying a work-from-home virtual environment with an outstanding group of people who are solving new challenges around monetizing IoT, Communications and XaaS products and services for Enterprise customers.
As a key member of our sales team, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping and driving our sales performance and revenue growth for our product. → Our industry-leading usage-based billing platform which offers companies a new way to do business.
Our industry leading usage-based billing technology can rate and monetize any product or service in the Internet of Things (IoT), Communications, and XaaS industries.
LogiSense values work-life balance, seeks people of high integrity, and offers excellent benefits and pay along with company-funded opportunities for personal development, training and certification – not to mention company hackathons, social events and other company-sponsored activities to enable team innovation and individual professional development.
As a LogiSense’s Director of Revenue Operations, you’ll report directly to the VP of Sales, providing strategic oversight and execution of key revenue-generating processes.
At LogiSense, our core values are: Be good. Seek balance. Get paid. Every decision we make aligns with these principles. In this role, you will…
Be Good At:
- Applying your experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related field, with a proven track record of success and a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field; MBA preferred
- Managing and developing a well organized, tiered Account Based sales processes to optimize sales team performance
- Regularly reviewing and refining these processes to adapt to market changes and product and organizational needs
- Developing accurate and consistent revenue forecasting and sales performance reporting models using tools such as Salesforce CPQ/CRM, Hubspot, Gong and other leading sales automation technologies.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure forecasting accuracy, activity goal attainment, funnel and conversion performance and provide insights for strategic decision-making
- Designing and implementing effective quota structures that motivate and reward the sales team while aligning with company objectives
- Monitoring sales team performance against RACI and quota based models and making adjustments as necessary
- Provide input on pricing and go-to-market strategies to ensure competitiveness and profitability
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing teams to align sales campaigns with market trends and product value propositions
- Leading the Deal Desk process to support complex sales negotiations, contract structures and approval processes
- Managing cross-functional projects and relationships with Sales, Marketing, Product, Support, Engineering, and the Executive Leadership Team
- Fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement
- Developing and maintaining reporting, dashboards & analytics to track key revenue and productivity metrics
- Building, leading, and mentoring a high-performing revenue operations team
- Promoting a culture of excellence, accountability, and professional growth
- Demonstrating your strong analytical and quantitative skills, with expertise in forecasting and data analysis
- Utilizing your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage at all organizational levels
- Displaying your In-depth understanding of sales processes, CRM systems, Quote to Cash and revenue management tools
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Seek Balance Through:
- The option to work how you choose: LogiSense is committed to letting our staff work fully remotely, in the office, or using a hybrid model of their choosing
- A healthy work-life balance, enjoying paid time off and holidays, and also taking advantage of time and funding provided by LogiSense to develop your skills and education
- An enthusiasm to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment
- Growth through challenging day-to-day work and company funds for professional development and education
- Highly competitive total compensation, commensurate with experience and performance
- Through perks of life at LogiSense that include autonomy and virtual work flexibility, comprehensive benefits (optical, dental, pharmaceutical, paramedical, RRSP matching programs and others), paid vacation, and company holiday shutdown and numerous other perks, including company events, swag and other accoutrements of the LogiSense culture
- An Employee Stock Option Program and equity on a discretionary basis for long-term high performers dedicated to the success of the company
You do more than check boxes…
We’re not just looking for a list of qualifications — we’re looking for the right person for the job. We take pride in creating a great culture with autonomy, flexibility and world-class pay and benefits. In return, we are seeking intelligent, curious and driven individuals who see things the way we do.
We’re looking for a Director of Revenue Operations who wants to grow their career and take an active role in driving innovation and change in the way we operate as we tackle helping Enterprises efficiently bring creative usage-based pricing models to market.
Your ideas matter. Your work matters. You matter. Come join our team!
LogiSense is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are proud to provide any necessary accommodation during the recruitment and employment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.