Director of Marketing, Group
The mission of the Director of Marketing, Group is to lead strategic initiatives that drive market positioning, solution adoption, and brand recognition for Riverside Insights’ group assessment portfolio within the K-12 educational assessments industry. By orchestrating innovative messaging, leading impactful demand generation strategies, coordinating segmented lifecycle marketing programs, and collaborating across teams to drive qualitative and quantitative VOC and Market Insights, this role aims to elevate Riverside’s presence, foster growth, and contribute to the company’s mission of enriching the lives of students and educators.
In this role you will get to:
- Lead Solution Positioning and Messaging:
- Develop outbound marketing strategies to support and boost field sales success.
- Craft compelling narratives that resonate with prospects and influence market share growth.
- Lead ABM Demand Generation:
- Design and implement ABM strategies tailored to key accounts and strategic geographies.
- Create sales enablement tools that convert targeted leads into loyal customers.
- Drive Brand Awareness:
- Position Riverside as a top thought leader in the EdTech space.
- Execute initiatives that shape public perception and establish industry leadership.
- Define Digital Strategy:
- Oversee the Group’s online presence across all digital platforms.
- Innovate with AI to drive demand, educate the market, and enhance user engagement
The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work performed by people assigned to this work. This list does not cover all possible duties, tasks, or responsibilities. Riverside Insights may amend or change responsibilities to meet the needs of the business and organization as necessary.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or similar; Master’s preferred.
- 3+ years of impactful growth or marketing leadership roles in EdTech, Education.
- Track record of driving B2B growth, working with sales teams.
- Skilled in complex, multi-stakeholder sales environments.
- Successful in executing regional/national go-to-market strategies.
- Proficient in developing impactful product positioning and messaging.
- Experienced in building and leading results-driven marketing teams.
- Strong analytical skills for data-informed marketing strategies.
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship-building abilities.
- Innovative leader with a drive for growth and teamwork.
Physical Requirements for this position
- Up to 25% travel for off-site team meetings and events.
- May require stationary positions (sitting or standing) for extended periods
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Supplemental life insurance options
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement plan with discretionary company matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Company paid time off (PTO)
- 13 company paid holidays and two floating holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-from-home expense reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company orientation and 30/60/90 Day Onboarding
Who is Riverside Insights?
Riverside Insights is a growth-focused business on a mission to elevate one billion lives globally by 2030 through research-based assessments and technology for educational professionals, students, clinical and behavioral health clients, and workforce talent. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success, and we are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive environment where all employees can thrive, feel valued, and be cared for.
Riverside Insights is an Equal-opportunity Employer:
Riverside Insights provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
At Riverside Insights, every employee has the right to a welcoming and inclusive workplace where their diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and celebrated.
Thank you for considering joining our growing team and our mission to help elevate potential globally! Please check out www.riversideinsights.com to learn more about our work.