Director of Client Implementation
Anvl is on a mission to deliver a connected experience for the deskless workforce. Our solutions are used on a daily basis by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies across North America to make a difference every day in safety, quality, and productivity.
Our partners and customers work with Anvl to intervene on behalf of front line workers using leading edge mobile technology, data science, language processing, and dynamic workflows. We need innovative thinkers to design, build, and deliver a high quality and robust Enterprise workforce solution.
By leveraging the latest in emerging technologies, we bring practical solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our team members work in a collaborative environment and we are committed to providing an employee experience with opportunities every day to identify new challenges, innovate, design, build, deliver and grow.
We are building a high-caliber, fast-paced team to deliver on our mission. You can make a difference in the lives of others every day – come join us!
What We Value:
People First – We empower everyone to do their best work.
Outcomes Matter – We deliver on our commitments.
Driven to Improve – We challenge boundaries and continuously learn together.
What We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for improving industrial organizations and their workforce, as well as B2B SaaS products. This is a great opportunity to own a critical part of the customer experience for a high growth technology company.
- Experience managing complex projects, facilitating client conversations, leveraging technical aptitude, and collaborating cross-functionally to set up clients for success
- Leads by example, holds him/herself to the absolute highest standards, is someone people want to work with and for
- Experience in startup environment – achieving major results without a major budget
- Creative thinker and can rapidly problem-solve
- Demonstrated expert-level process and project management skills
- Comfort working with API’s and both modern and legacy software applications
- Comfortable dealing with technical information and ability to translate technical capabilities into customer benefits
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong documentation skill sets; highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities on tight deadlines
- Must have strong presentation skills and be comfortable presenting in front of large groups, including executives and clients
- Strong collaboration and motivation ability; can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
What You Will Do:
The Director of Client Implementation will excel at providing top tier implementation management to clients. This individual will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Anvl clients, and will work closely with Engineering and Sales. The Director of Client Implementation will be responsible for driving the customer handoff from Sales to ensure an on-time revenue-live project. This person will provide ongoing project implementation and/or technical configuration to support account health and expansion. Reporting to the CEO, this is a senior individual contributor role with the potential to build and lead a team as the organization grows. Key responsibilities include:
- Project management of the onboarding and implementation for individual clients, consuming customer workflows, setting clients up for a successful partnership, and accelerating their “revenue-live” status
- Support pre-sales efforts and activities at existing customers and new prospects
- Orchestrate post-sale alignment of appropriate resources to support implementation activities from customer kick-off to production and revenue-live
- Manage both technical and business owners relationship escalations from the client onboarding phase, ensuring appropriate and proactive client communications setting realistic expectations
- Identify and document customers’ requirements and critical success factors
- Partner closely with the Sales, Engineering, and our Training and Support teams to ensure the successful transition of clients post-sale, to and through launch
- Manage implementation activities; track and measure KPIs, project milestones, onboarding tasks, and advocate for Anvl clients
- Measure the effectiveness of the implementation processes; refine operational metrics for the team, create reporting and review cadences, provide status updates to the executive team and evolve our current processes to scale us in rapid growth
- Cultivate open communication with customers and business partners in an effort to identify opportunities to improve processes and methodologies
- Design and continually improve processes for delivery, including materials and tools that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
- Identify, define and execute opportunities for improvement and recommend alternative solutions to process inefficiencies
- 5+ years managing complex enterprise SaaS implementations (with ACV > $250k annually) across multiple stakeholders
- Some experience or working knowledge of industrial companies, e.g., energy, utilities, field service, construction, manufacturing, etc.
- BA in Business, or a related field
- Some experience building and leading a team and coaching direct and indirect reports is highly preferred
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) plan options
- Wellness stipend program to enable your best self
- Flexible, remote working environment
- Access to co-working space
- Powderkeg award winning culture
At Anvl, we’re building a team of pioneers who are driven to do the hard work that matters most. If you’re curious, ambitious, and ready to grow your career, we’d love to hear from you!