Digital Project Manager
Project Manager Job Description
Do you love creating order from chaos, taking projects to completion, solving problems, and working with experienced leaders? Do you also love using digital tools such as JIRA, Omni Plan, Google Spreadsheets, and others to get projects done faster, easier, and more efficiently?
Lone Rock Point is searching for an innovative and tech-savvy Project Manager to assist our team in key projects coordination. In addition to assisting various teams, you will work to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. The ideal candidate desires to utilize and develop project management skills while also utilizing technology to work better.
A candidate should have a background in business skills, management, and analysis. You should be comfortable managing multiple tasks and have a problem-solving aptitude. If you are looking for a forward-thinking, technology-focused work environment, this could be the opportunity for you!
This is a fully remote role. U.S. Citizens only. And please, no recruiting agencies.
The Project Manager will be responsible for scheduling and attending meetings, creating a project plan, managing due dates and more. The ideal candidate will be excellent at working through barriers, tenacious and highly skilled in disseminating data to create it sequentially. A high frequency of communication, prompt response time and experience working with teams will contribute significantly to the success of the Project Manager.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource allocation
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various departments about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Drive project completion by solving problems and overcoming obstacles
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage and track progress on sprints and epics
- Contribute to task estimation and sprint retrospectives
- Keeping informed on development progress and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Measure project performance
- Run reports and set up reporting systems
Our comprehensive benefits include
Paid time off
Professional development reimbursement