Digital Project Manager
Who we are
Crowd Favorite is a digital agency specializing in enterprise-grade digital strategy and elite Open Source development, empowering organizations to achieve their fullest potential. We focus on learning our clients’ businesses first and the unique challenges they face, allowing for the optimal technology solution to be put in play. That means connecting financial and operational obstacles to world-class digital strategy, web development, and digital support services, all with an eye focused on the future and “what’s next”. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we look for people who can help us drive that culture forward. At the heart of our company is an ongoing commitment to create a rewarding workplace, one that empowers people to solve challenges, seize opportunities, and build a career that they love. For more information visit CrowdFavorite.com.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing projects, ensuring that all deliverables are on-time, on-budget, and to the highest quality standards.
This will entail the overall ownership, planning, communication, execution, and success of specific projects, ensuring our clients get the full value of working with us as well as the alignment of the company’s strategic goals. Success at Crowd Favorite for a Project Manager is defined as the execution of elite deliverables while providing the Crowd Favorite client experience, in addition to meeting and/or exceeding all project estimates and/or financial goals.
You will work closely with our creative and development teams. Efficiency, adaptability, and the ability to multitask is vital to success. You are responsible for aligning the client’s expectation with the project outcome and ensuring the project completes on time and within budget as well as understanding and meeting the clients business goals & needs. This involves having a deep enough knowledge of the technology being used, and having high communication, financial & organizational skills to steer both the client and the project team to success.
- Lead and manage Crowd Favorite’s production resources, ensuring our clients receive the highest-quality work, on-time and on-budget, and maintain and meet and/or exceed their expectations.
- Involved in strategic planning and decision-making, and may be responsible for developing and implementing project management best practices and methodologies within the organization.
- Resource planning oversight:
- Develop contingency plans for resource shortages or overages, and identify potential risks that may impact the availability of resources.
- Determine the availability of resources, both internally and externally, and identify any resource constraints that may impact the project timeline or budget.
- Responsible for identifying and managing risks associated with a project, including developing risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Develop, document and maintain project parameters, including scope, schedule, timeline, budgets, specifications in order to meet defined success criteria of project.
- Manage project scope and ensure that client expectations are managed appropriately.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, providing weekly, documented updates on project status and documenting managing any issues or concerns.
- Work closely with internal teams (client engagement, design, development, client experience, etc.) to ensure that project requirements are clearly defined and executed effectively.
- Develop and maintain a resource plan for each project, ensuring that we have the necessary resources to meet project requirements and deadlines.
- Identify and manage project risks, ensuring that risks are identified early and mitigated appropriately.
- Ensure that project documentation and assets are maintained and stored appropriately.
- Closely monitor previously defined project parameters to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Monitor and report on project health, including project status, budget, and profitability.
- Communicate project progress – delivery status, risks, issues, mitigation plans and impacts to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Testing of developed solutions before the delivery to the client for User Acceptance Testing
- Assist the Director of Client Delivery in the collection of sales collateral and participation in the creation of case studies to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- You can operate effectively in a high demand environment, emphasizing on (internal & external) stakeholder communication at all levels of an organization from executives to project teams
- You can bring clarity to ambiguous situations and are well aware of the projects financial metrics
- You have experience driving mid to large-scale, multi-discipline projects & programs
- High sense of urgency and “Owner” attitude – Understands the value of speed to market, winning together and “Act like the owner” mentality
- Familiar with modern browsers’ Inspector tools and how to navigate them and use them for basic diagnosis of a web page.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Strong logical, analytical,communication, and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with digital agencies and cross-discipline development teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver them on-time and on-budget.
- Familiarity with open source technologies and development methodologies preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote/distributed team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Experience in working with CMS and eCommerce systems
- PMP and/or Agile certification preferred.
This position requires a B2 CEFR level of spoken and written English language proficiency
Crowd Favorite has a package of benefits that demonstrates our commitment to our team. Our time off policy is permissive, and covers holidays specific to your location, illness and professional development. We believe that a truly quality work-life balance requires a flexible and thoughtful approach to time away from work.
We respect the life our team leads, and even though we are not subject to FMLA or other requirements, we provide a family leave policy that is quite generous.
For our full-time US based employees we provide a 3 tier insurance option with United Healthcare and we provide a contribution to the cost of your monthly premium, which increases after a year if you are covering a family member (spouse or child). We also cover the cost completely for dental, vision and a small life insurance policy through Guardian Insurance.
For US based team members, we have a competitive 401(k) retirement plan with Human Interest, and we match your contribution up to 4%.We offer a profit sharing type bonus program (as a discretionary benefit.)
We support you with provision of company hardware if needed, additional work space items upon request, all tools and subscriptions at company cost, educational accounts for training, and even travel and other costs related to professional development.