Digital Marketing Manager
Dispel seeks a Digital Marketing Manager with a strong B2B background in the OT cybersecurity market. This role is tailored for someone passionate about cybersecurity who finds the industrial and defense sectors exciting and engaging. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating marketing qualified leads (MQLs) with exceptional writing skills, extensive experience in digital marketing, a keen visual eye, and the ability to regularly produce high-quality materials.
The ideal candidate will be adept at creating compelling content that covers the entire marketing funnel – from initial attention-grabbing pieces and webpages that catch a customer’s need to know more, to highly technical documents that differentiates Dispel from competitors and helps close deals.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have control over and responsibility for our materials and copy across Dispel’s whole domain: website, collateral, partner documents. This is a role for someone who wants to help build a scaling tech startup in the cybersecurity sector.
- Regularly produce and publish blog on relevant OT cybersecurity topics, maintaining a consistent cadence.
- Develop and distribute copy, tearsheets, and marketing materials spanning the entire marketing funnel for the website, events, and in response to customer and prospect requests.
- Implement and refine SEO strategies to improve online visibility and drive targeted traffic.
- Analyze and review prospect flows on the website monthly, identifying and implementing optimization opportunities.
- Create and optimize web pages, focusing on our core product areas, to enhance conversion rates.
- Write and post content for social media to promote Dispel’s website content, conference participation, and partnerships.
- Write and manage high-quality blog posts, newsletters, social media content, and drip campaigns for pre- and post-conference engagements.
- Continually update and align content with our brand and marketing goals.
- Collaborate with product, design, and sales teams for cohesive marketing strategies.
- Generate a consistent flow of top-funnel content to grab the attention of potential customers.
- Craft detailed, technical bottom-funnel content that showcases Dispel’s unique value proposition.
- Produce company and partner newsletters, and pre- and post-conference campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and user behavior using Heap Analytics.
- Conduct monthly reviews of website prospect flows, making necessary adjustments to the website’s content and structure for optimization.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance to optimize strategies and tactics continually.
- Coordinate with sales and product teams to align marketing materials with customer needs and feedback.
- Minimum five years of experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably in the OT cybersecurity market.
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to produce both engaging top-funnel content and detailed technical documents.
- Strong graphic design skills with proficiency in tools like Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proven expertise in SEO, content marketing, lead generation, and A/B testing.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Notion.
- Demonstrated experience with Hubspot and Heap Analytics.
- Excellent communication, writing, and content production skills.
- Self-starter with the capacity to work independently and report directly to the CEO.
We are a 100% fully remote company (U.S. only). This role reports to our Austin, TX team.
$91,000 – $113,400. A candidate’s salary is determined by relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and location.
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health savings account