Monite lets neobanks and other FinTech SaaS platforms embed financial workflows like invoicing, payables automation, expense management, and accounting for their clients. A comprehensive set of developer tools, including SDKs and widgets, coupled with world-class APIs, dramatically reduces integration times for partners. Monite allows B2B platforms to offer a broad range of financial products to their customers, optimizing efficiency, quality, and user-experience, all while generating additional revenue. The company is backed by Third Prime, P72, founders of Klarna, Mollie and Nium, and execs from Plaid and PayPal.
Learn more about working with Monite here.
Experienced DevOps Engineer, with proven hands-on experience building and operating complex infrastructure solutions, preferably on multiple different public clouds. The Monite fintech solution is deployed on Kubernetes clusters, on multiple clouds, in different regions. Monite uses IaC and terraform for keeping the infrastructure up to date. Deployed microservices are written in Python. We are looking for someone to join our platform team to support the development and maintenance of Monite infrastructure.
Technical stack: AWS, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes, Deckhouse, RDS, S3, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Clickhouse, and Redis, with a strong focus on infrastructure automation and management.
What we are looking for:
Experience and principles
- You have strong hands-on experience with AWS, GCP, and infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- You are proficient in managing and scaling Kubernetes clusters. Familiarity with Deckhouse is a bonus!
- You have a strong understanding of infrastructure automation, security best practices, and are experienced in managing cloud-native technologies.
- You are experienced with continuous integration and deployment (preferably familiar with GitLab CI/CD) practices, and you’re not a stranger to monitoring and logging tools.
- You have a solid background in setting up and managing databases and storage solutions, including RDS and S3.
- You speak English fluently and thrive in an international and dynamic environment (at least B1).
- You are a proactive problem-solver with a creative force and high attention to detail, striving for the highest quality with an iterative approach mindset.
- You are open to giving and receiving feedback, mentoring, and being mentored. We value a caring environment where everyone can grow. You will be empowered and will empower others.
Doer mentality – you talk to clients/experts, you conceptualize, you experiment.
People-centric – you’re great at building and developing relationships.
Passionate – you love what you do and you always go the extra mile.
Ambition & growth mindset – you want to be a top-notch professional, you learn with every challenge, you are looking for solutions rather than describing the problems.
Free from hubris – you use every opportunity to get feedback and grow instead of having negative emotions, you see every problem as an opportunity, you use radical candor.
Self-starter – you value autonomy, come up with initiatives and work well on remote.
You live for feedback culture, you love to be mentored and to mentor.
We offer an amazing work environment, we strive for performance, but always balance it with kindness and care
We work from multiple locations (USA, Germany, Georgia, Poland, UK, Nigeria). We have a work from anywhere policy
We value hard and soft skills. We are looking for passionate engineers, really interested in making our product better
⚖️ We value autonomy and a good balance of velocity vs quality
We offer an attractive salary package
We provide mentorship & courses
The best opportunity to have an impact on a team growing fast.
Join us to improve the world of fintech today!