Dental Virtual Assistant
MEDVA is seeking a Dental Virtual Assistant to join our team. At MEDVA, we are dedicated to providing world-class assistance to doctors, dentists, and other medical professionals, in order to reduce staff burnout and improve the overall atmosphere of their workplaces. We aim to hire and train Filipino medical professionals, enabling them to work remotely from their home country while offering premium pay and benefits as if they were working abroad. By doing so, we hope to reignite the Filipino medical profession and provide opportunities for those who have given up on practicing their professions.
As a Dental Virtual Assistant at MEDVA, you will play a crucial role in assisting dental professionals in their clinical practice. You will have the opportunity to work closely with dentists, providing administrative and clinical support remotely. This role offers the chance to work in a dynamic and professional environment, contribute to the improvement of patient care, and build your career as a dental professional.
- Provide administrative support to dental professionals, such as managing appointments, scheduling, and organizing patient records.
- Assist in managing billing and insurance claims, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Conduct research and gather information for dental procedures and treatments.
- Support dentists during patient consultations and procedures, ensuring a smooth flow of operations.
- Maintain and update patient dental records and ensure confidentiality and data protection.
- Collaborate with dental professionals to develop treatment plans and provide patient education materials.
- Coordinate with external parties, such as laboratories and suppliers, to ensure the availability of necessary dental materials and supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dental Assistance, Dental Medicine, or a related field is highly preferred.
- Proven 6 months and above experience in the US Dental space as a virtual dental assistant or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of dental terminology, procedures, and best practices.
- Proficient in using dental software and technology, such as practice management software, Dentrix, Open Dental, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in performing administrative and clinical tasks.
- Ability to work independently and remotely, demonstrating self-motivation and discipline.
- Competitive hourly rate
- MedVA Medical benefits (*after 6 months tenure)
- Retirement savings plan
- Permanent work from home set up