Delivery Manager – All LATAM Countries – Fully Remote
Halo believes in innovation by inclusion to solve digital problems. As an international agency of over 200 people specializing in interactive media strategy and development, we embrace equity and empowerment in a serious way. Our interdisciplinary teams of unique designers, developers and entrepreneurial minds with a variety of backgrounds, viewpoints, and skills connect to solve business challenges of every shape and size. We empathize to form deep, meaningful relationships with our clients, so they can do the same with their audience. Working at Halo feels like belonging. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://halopowered.com/
Delivery manager is just a Halo name to call our Portfolio Managers. Instead of focusing on a particular project, portfolio management considers every project or opportunity and its needs to achieve business goals. The objective of portfolio management is to effectively balance the implementation of change initiatives with the potential return on investment. It highlights questions such as: Do I have the necessary resources and budgets to initiate a new project? Are there any current projects that may interfere with this new project? Do we need to adjust stakeholder expectations? Does this project align with our Halo objectives?
- Achieve revenue targets through effective project delivery, negotiation, and new business development.
- Maintain cost control to achieve desired project margins.
- Create and update revenue and spending forecasts for each project.
- Ensure timely client invoicing and resolution of discrepancies.
- Collaborate with Delivery Managers to ensure on-time project delivery with agreed-upon quality and scope.
- Manage project staffing, releases, and rotations in coordination with the Staffing team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through clear communication and understanding of project progress.
- Ensure all running projects have valid signed Statements of Work (SOWs).
Process Adherence and Risk Management:
- Enforce adherence to defined processes within the organization’s playbook.
- Train and mentor Delivery Managers on established processes.
- Align customer expectations with project budgets and engage in negotiations if required.
- Work with teams to identify and mitigate potential project risks.
Farming and Relationship Building:
- Work with stakeholders to extend current projects through negotiation of additional scope.
- Proactively identify customer needs and propose solutions for new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- Monitor overall team mood through regular retrospectives and discussions with Delivery Managers.
- Balance workload by reviewing time entries and addressing burnout or overwork.
- Minimize attrition by setting career goals, offering yearly raises, and implementing strategies to lower attrition risks.
- Proven experience as a Delivery Manager or similar role in project management.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to manage project budgets and margins.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with project management processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Experience in team management and maintaining team health.
- Advanced english level
100% remote position
Work as a contractor with payments in USD
Signing loan for equipment
Paid Time Off