Dealer Operations Executive
We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
The worlds of energy and transport are colliding and Ohme is at the heart of this. By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid 2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volkswagen Group, Mercedes, Hyundai and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
We are looking for a Dealer Operations Executive, to work directly with some of our most important partners, supporting on training and activating automotive retailer sites, increasing their confidence to sell EVs and the Ohme proposition.
What we need from you…
· A confident individual able to build relationships at all levels of the automotive retail space
· A passionate and eloquent communicator able to influence through presentations and discussions
· Ability to regularly visit retailer partners across regions of the UK and provide onsite instruction to retailer stakeholders
· To be an ambassador for Ohme, the personification of the brand to the partner and treat all partners with the greatest respect and support
· To problem solve and identify tactical solutions or propose solutions based on elaborate root cause analysis
· To optimise Ohme’s retailer relationships through providing bespoke training and activation solutions
· A core member of the broader commercial team, implementing initiatives that maximise Ohme’s commercial results.
Who you are…
. A passionate and motivated individual with expertise in the EV charging or Automotive Retail space, excited to add value through Automotive retail partnerships
. Work remotely with very occasional visits to our London Head office to spend time with the team, socialise and learn.
· Live our values: Move fast, be brave, push the bar, take ownership and be transparent. Be a team player with creative opinions, focused on driving solutions. Always look forward and learn from mistakes.
· Self-starter: Try your best to always act in the customer’s best interest and solve their problems. Be open to trying different ideas and feedback from colleagues.
. Outgoing and personable: Enjoy speaking to people and starting conversations. Be able to be authentic and genuine to really listen and be empathetic towards the customer.
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing scale-up with global ambitions that is cutting edge, passionate about sustainability and seeks to make the world a better place.
- Competitive salary and a generous reward structure based on performance
- Private Health Insurance
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.