Customer Success Manager – Poland
We are seeking an experienced remote Customer Success Manager from Poland to join our Success team.
Even though this is a fully remote position and due to the company’s goals, we’re explicitly hiring someone living in Poland.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with Hubstaff from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions (promoting retention and loyalty amongst the customer base).
- Grow net dollar retention rate for a portfolio of customers assigned to you.
- Discern opportunities for revenue growth and close cross-sell and upsell opportunities (independently or in partnership with Sales), and act upon possible problems before they turn into complaints.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and review call with customers through multiple customer journey stages.
- Interface closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and impact the evolution of Hubstaff as a product.
- +2 years experience in Customer Success Management working with a SaaS product and/or mid-market customers (mandatory).
- High-level proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal (mandatory).
- Product savvy – able to develop a strong understanding and technical knowledge in order to speak confidently to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives with complex moving parts, competing priorities, and multiple levels of stakeholder management.
- Strong work ethic and a team player, empathetic, highly responsive, and energetic.
- Living in Poland.
- Hubstaff is a fast-growing time-tracking and project management startup that fully embraces remote work.
- Our team has people from 30 different countries: we value and welcome diverse backgrounds.
- We expect our professionals to work 40 hours/week and hope they can work with us for years to come.
- We are looking for someone in the European timezone for this particular position.
- Flexibility is essential to us, so Hubstaff offers this flexibility in your day-to-day and also in the contract type.
- Our professionals can be hired as contractors (payment/hour: USD) or as employees (salaried and getting additional benefits like vacations, paid leaves as sick or maternity or paternity leave, equipment and training bonuses, and health insurance, among others).
- Employee: Annual Base and Gross Salary: Between 165,000 PLN and 185,000 PLN + Monthly Commissions (based on performance and monthly goals) + additional benefits.
- Contractor: Between 22 USD/Hour and 26 USD/Hour + Monthly Commissions (based on performance and monthly goals)
- We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while traveling and getting to know each other! So, while 2020 had us virtually meeting because of the pandemic, we met in the Dominican Republic in 2022 and in Mexico in 2023.
Curious? You can find more about Hubstaff and what it’s like working with us here. In addition, you can read more about us on our website and learn more about our history and work philosophy on our blog.