Customer Success Manager (German-speaking)
Vaadin empowers developers to build amazing business applications. With 20 years of experience, we’ve developed two open-source web frameworks and a wide range of modern UI components, serving a global community of nearly 200,000 developers. Our customers report a 46% time-saving when developing a web UI with Vaadin compared to other methods.
We are continuously growing our business, and therefore seeking a German-speaking CSM to drive our Customers’ success.
What it’s like to work at Vaadin
- Enjoy flexible hours and remote options for that ideal work-life harmony. Your well-being is our priority.
- Take charge of your goals and learning journey with autonomy and an annual development budget. We’re dedicated to your professional growth!
- We foster open, supportive communication. Join in on regular remote coffee breaks, engaging v-learn sessions, and stay in the loop with transparent updates through weekly all-hands and department meetings. Whether you’re working remotely or at our Berlin or Turku offices, be a part of our globally connected team culture.
What’s the Job?
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring our customers thrive. Collaborating closely with the Solution Architects and Account Executives, your primary objective will be to guide customers in extracting maximum value from their subscriptions. Your responsibilities include facilitating smooth onboarding experience, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, and becoming a trusted partner for our customers.
While Solution Architects handle the technical aspects and Account Executives focus on sales, your crucial role centers on cultivating strong relationships with customers. You will provide dedicated support throughout their Vaadin journey, deriving fulfillment from contributing to their success.
Join us in shaping the CSM practice
The Customer Success Management practice is in the build phase, leading us to actively develop its processes and practices. We haven’t established predefined procedures for everything yet. If you prefer a settled role, this might not be the right fit for you, and that’s perfectly okay. However, if you’re looking for a position where you can play a crucial role in shaping the future of the CSM practice and grow with it, actively contributing to its evolution, then this opportunity is ideal for you!
- Forge and maintain robust customer relationships, understanding their unique needs.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various teams at Vaadin for seamless onboarding, adoption, and support processes.
- Identify upselling opportunities based on customer needs.
- Organize product demonstrations and training sessions tailored to customer needs.
- Advocate for customers by relaying feedback to the product team.
- Monitor and promptly address customer health metrics.
- Develop and execute playbooks for customer activation to encourage using their subscription features.
- Stay updated on industry trends to provide proactive guidance.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure smooth renewal and pursue growth within the customer base.
What skills do you need?
- Proficient in both written and verbal English and German.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, driven, and self-motivated.
- Friendly, approachable, and finds fulfillment in positive customer interactions.
- 2 years of experience in a B2B customer-facing position, preferably in customer service or sales.
- Experience in the software development industry is a strong plus.
- Prior Experience in a CSM role is a strong plus.
- Ability to work in European and US time zones, with a preference for working from our HQ in Turku, our office in Berlin, Germany, or remotely from Europe.
We offer you
- Join on an exciting journey of growth with a truly international tech company that has a global impact. Here, you will find the opportunity to expand your role and advance your career.
- A supportive and collaborative community of creative and professional team members who engage in regular team collaborations, both in-person and virtually, to foster seamless relationships within our team.
- Holistic support for your well-being and professional growth.
- Freedom to choose your preferred tech and tools for maximum productivity.
Be part of our innovative, easy-going culture that values simplicity. Apply today and contribute to our exciting journey. We’re eager to review your application!
We are dedicated to fostering inclusive and diverse teams, creating an environment where everyone feels welcomed, valued, respected, and safe. We encourage all individuals to apply for roles just as they are. Our hiring process welcomes and accommodates neurodiversity, with the flexibility to tailor it to your needs. Let’s make it work for you! We highly value the unique perspectives and contributions each person brings to Vaadin.