Customer Success Manager for Premier Ecommerce Accelerator Program BU
Hello Customer Success Managers!
My name is Ryan Moran and I’m a serial entrepreneur. I’m the founder of Capitalism.com, host of “Capitalism.com” and “The Road to $1 Million” podcasts and I’m looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager to join our team!
About the company:
Capitalism.com is an online education company focused on serving physical product brands in
scaling their businesses from the ground up all the way to exit. Our online education programs and
all media point towards our one goal: to create one million millionaires through our methodology and teachings!
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. This role is pivotal in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our clients in the ever-evolving world of e-commerce. As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a crucial part in building and maintaining strong client relationships, understanding their needs, and providing solutions that align with their business objectives.
This is a part-time remote position.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned accounts, ensuring clear communication and understanding of client needs.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of e-commerce business operations and offer insights and strategic recommendations to clients based on a comprehensive understanding of the e-commerce landscape
- Advocate for client needs internally to ensure the delivery of high-quality service and solutions.
- Address and resolve client issues promptly, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams to find effective solutions to challenges faced by clients.
- Provide training sessions to clients to enhance their understanding and utilization of our services.
- Proven experience as an Account Representative, Customer Success Manager, or similar role.
- Proven experience in client relationship management, with a focus on fostering positive, long-term partnerships.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the e-commerce industry with the ability to understand and analyze e-commerce business operations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and provide effective solutions.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A customer-centric mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team
- You’ll be working on exciting projects and hot topics
- You’ll be able to grow both professionally and personally in this role
- Completely remote schedule
- Location independence
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.
Kindly be advised that the recruitment process is being managed by Premier Media. For any further details or inquiries, kindly reach out to the Premier Media recruitment team, as they oversee all our hiring procedures.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!