Customer Success Engineer (Remote, Full-time)
Built for fast-growing companies, Transifex’s open, cloud-based platform helps push digital content across multiple languages and accelerates the delivery of content with a continuous localization workflow. Customers using Transifex can be assured that new content is always translated, and the latest translations are included with each release. This means faster time to market and a better experience for end users. Transifex has customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 40,000 projects and over 320,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages.
Transifex believes that diversity enhances the ability to deliver our first class software services. Our workplace is discrimination-free and we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. Our belief is that diversity of background, experience and perspectives promotes both a better environment for our employees and a better user/customer platform. These are key values we trust in and we invite all qualified applicants to join the #remotefirst world of Transifex.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We are looking for someone who aims to:
- Be a true teammate
- Consistently grow
- Advocate for the Customer
- Truly own it
- Be your whole self
At Transifex, we are dedicated to striving for timely, accurate and personalised support to our customers. In our Customer Support Team we are driven by our curiosity to understand the product inside-out and by our passion to build customer loyalty and satisfaction. We view customers as partners and treat their issues as ours by providing the level of service we would also expect. We take pride in the level of support we have been providing so far and to continue doing so, we are looking for an approachable, warm, and relatable individual to expand our Customer Support team and help us realise our goals.
This role goes way beyond responding to and escalating technical tickets. As a customer support Engineer at Transifex, you will be an ambassador of our customer support culture. We’re looking for an avid technical problem-solver who strives to maintain excellent service standards and high levels of customer satisfaction, going above and beyond the customer’s expectation. In this role, you will be the key enabler in our continuous effort to customer retention and loyalty.
Acting as a communication bridge between our customers and product, your empathy and communication skills will play a pivotal role in helping Product, Engineering and Sales teams to gain valuable customer insights and timely feedback. Up for the challenge?
- Deal with customer’s technical queries directly, ensuring a prompt and efficient response in accordance with Company procedures.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal and deliver solutions to both technical and nontechnical end users.
- Provide solutions and workarounds for product’s issues by researching, diagnosing, and troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders and work with the development team to form cohesive client solutions.
- Work closely with our Sales team offering them technical guidance and engage in sales calls to provide technical information about our product
- Contribute to Customer Support documentation efforts by developing help guides, training modules, documentation, and knowledge base
- Synthesize customer feedback into clear priorities that you can successfully communicate to product and design teams.
- Perform product testing and provide feedback to the product team
- Design and implement monitoring and customer feedback system
- Prior experience in technical support roles
- Self-starter, good at identifying roadblocks and raising difficult issues
- Ability to convey complex technical information to non-technical people
- Strong collaboration skills and a real passion for problem solving
- Detail oriented and looking at all the possible ways in which the customer may be affected by an issue.
- Ability to shift working hours later in the day (start later, finish later) when needed to work closer with our US team and interact with some of our best customers based in the USA.
- A strong sense of empathy — you are attuned to hear the question behind a question
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills — you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty is a plus
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Previous experience with the creation of online help resources is a plus
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Understanding of HTML and Python languages is a huge plus
- Knowledge of SQL queries is also a plus
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work and thrive. For our employees, we offer:
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Environment
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Paid Sabbatical Leave and other types of leave
- Learning Opportunities
- Top notch equipment of your choice
- Equipment allowance to set up your home office
- Monthly remote-work stipend
- Company Fun Events
- Calm Meditation App Subscription
- Yoga sessions
- Amazing culture and close-knit team