Customer Service Associate
Hi! We’re JiffyShirts. We launched over a decade ago with a simple mission: use tech to combine an unparalleled level of customer service with the fastest delivery in the promotional product blank apparel industry.
We’re more than a T-Shirt company; we’re a support system for the creator & crafter economy, home hobbyist, and more. Today, we help millions of small businesses build their vision from scratch. And we’re hiring!
Our multicultural and multinational team is seeking go-getters, technologists, and customer-centric individuals looking to have an impact delivering solutions for our customer base.
We are seeking new team members to join our remote Customer Experience Team based in the Greater Toronto Area. Customer satisfaction is at the core of our day-to-day. We don’t read scripts or quote policy. We fix the problem and prevent it from happening again. We are a high-performing team that prides itself on outstanding customer satisfaction ratings and an incredibly loyal customer base. You will have autonomy to drive continuous improvement and make an enormous impact on our customers’ experience.
*Candidates must have a strong knowledge of technology, such as Zendesk, Google Suite, and Cloud Services
*Preference will be given to those candidates with Zendesk experience (or similar software)
*Our office is located in Whitby and there will be times when travel is required
*Successful applicants will be invited to join our training accelerator in Whitby, paired with our most experienced team members
*The work hours for this role are Monday-Friday, 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Canada time zone.
What you’ll be doing as a Customer Solutions Associate:
- Answer inquiries by either email, chat, or phone to deliver desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems to dig into the root of the cause.
- Determine action items by effectively communicating with both customers and suppliers.
- Enhance JiffyShirts’ reputation by taking ownership to resolve new customer inquiries as well as explore opportunities to add more value to your role.
JiffyShirt’s Company Values
- Good People Our customers are partners in our journey. There is no us or them, just good people working collaboratively to find solutions, create exceptional products, and build lasting relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- Bias For Action Be decisive, take action, and make effective decisions quickly to move the business forward.
- Own It Professional accountability is fundamental. Regardless of titles, no task is out of scope to ensure we deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
- Lead With Data We leverage data as our guiding North Star, collecting a constellation of insights to illuminate our path and take swift action toward measurable results.
- Make Base Hits In the spirit of Kaizen, we believe excellence comes from raising the bar a little higher every day, rather than hoping for a grand slam.
- Be Curious & Learn We foster a culture of perpetual curiosity, encouraging exploration and growth. We challenge the status quo and empower ourselves to evolve, adapt, and innovate.
- Dive Deep We delve beyond the surface and investigate for a comprehensive understanding. By immersing ourselves in the details, we are equipped to make insightful decisions and drive meaningful value for our customers.
- Bootstrap Ethos We are relentless, resourceful, and motivated by being a catalyst for our customers’ success. As responsible custodians of capital, we continually reinvest and minimize costs to enhance our customers’ experience.
- Supersize It We think bigger, act bolder, and achieve greatness in everything we do.
- Hire & Develop Winners Our team is fueled by passion for our mission and taking ownership to deliver a positive impact. We continually raise the bar on excellence and build careers with every hire and promotion. A rising tide lifts all boats.
- Disagree & Commit The best solutions arise from constructive debate of informed opinions. We exchange perspectives, seek domain knowledge, then align and commit fully to the final decision.
- Eliminate Friction We proactively identify obstacles and streamline operations, creating a frictionless experience for our customers, partners, and team. By asking “5 Whys” we get to the root cause and resolve issues at their source.
We’re seeking ambitious, empathetic problem solvers looking to join a high-performing team.
- Customer service experience working in e-commerce, clothing, logistics, or service industry
- Active online shoppers are preferred
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment
- Professional and friendly attitude with an ability to quickly develop a lasting and effective rapport with customers
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills
- Must be able to work 42.5 – 44 hours a week in Eastern Canada time zone
- College Diploma or University degree required
- Experience with social media and chat is a plus
- Experience with embroidery, vinyl heat press, or screen print t-shirts is a plus
- A second language is a bonus
What we offer:
- Fully remote after first 2 weeks of training
- Quarterly office meetups in Whitby
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Generous compensation and employer paid benefits
- Annual wellness and professional development stipend
- High-caliber and supportive team with proven results
- Perks of getting lots of clothing!