Customer Operations Specialist (Evening Shift)
Benivo is a B2B HR technology company helping global enterprises engage and support their employees in their relocation journey. We are on a mission to transform the global mobility industry with smart technology.
Benivo are looking to on board experienced Customer Operations Specialists, to join the customer support team in supporting Benivo’s users with navigating through their accounts, as well as performing operational tasks related to our services. This includes processing financial transactions via Benivo’s relevant products.
You’ll be responsible for getting customers on a path to an issue-free payment experience, listen to the voice of the customer to identify pain-points, and have the opportunity to collaborate with various internal teams to optimize the customer experience.
This is an exciting time to join Benivo as we scale-up and continue to grow our customer support team. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with customers around the world and have the ability to make a significant impact.
In this role you’ll need to:
- Support Benivo’s users via email, chat and phone (scheduled pre booked calls)
- Pick up relevant Payment related tasks and process them within our established SLAs
- Ensure all inbound queries are recorded with relevant notes for all company stakeholders
- Report issues to internal team for resolution (Content, Client Management, Finance, and Tech)
- Perform customer support operation tasks, including purchasing and distributing gift vouchers
- Provide and maintain up-to-date support team documentation
- Monitor and report on contact reasons for incoming support reasons
- Support on projects that require engagement/outreaches to employee platform users
- Support generation or upkeep of playbooks for new subjects as encountered
- Ensuring compliance with payment regulations and guidance
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Experience in customer support within a B2B/SaaS industry
- Familiarity with customer support software such as Zohodesk and live chat systems is desirable but not essential
- Experience of supporting payment transactions within technology platforms is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal English – you are able to articulate with strong customer communications skills, both over the phone, email and chat
- Data savvy – comfortable working with spreadsheets and data
- Financial awareness – comfortable working with numbers and have a high level of attention to detail
- You are passionate and excited about customer support and have the ability to solve their problems to deliver the best experience
- Proactively spot where we can change our processes, tools or products to serve our customers better
- Complaint handling – you are active listener and can creatively response to customers in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a scaling environment that is fast-paced – you are flexible and can plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Contract type: Permanent
Start/finish time: 16:00pm – 00:30am
5 days a week (40 hours). Fixed shifts. Your shift may include weekend work.
We require flexibility on the days and hours mentioned above if the need arises.
Job location: This role is fully remote – applications across the UK are welcome.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate may need to undertake a basic criminal record check, the cost of which will be covered by Benivo.
- 33 days paid annual leave, including bank holidays (which are rotational within the team)
- Learning & development – 4 hours to focus on your self-development and interests
- A yearly generous wellbeing cash-allowance
- PayLater cash advance – financial assistance for large personal expenses (e.g moving house, furniture, etc)
- Enhanced employer pension contributions of up to 5%
- Share options in the employee’s options plan
At Benivo we value collaboration and we’re proud of our diverse team (~140 employees in 4 offices – London, Armenia, US and India). We’re quick to adapt and learn which makes our environment dynamic and fast-paced. We enjoy a good challenge and love solving big problems because we want to delight our clients and users with our product and service.